Shopping at Beverly Hills, South Coast Plaza or San Diego

bizad

Apr 25, 2009
Hi Ladies,
I am looking to purchase some items in the next few months. The few Hermes items I have were purchased when I lived in Asia; I currently don't have a particular SA or a store I shop at. Now that I'm back in the US, I live in an area that is about 2 hours from these 3 locations. I would like to hear about your shopping experience in terms of SA, selection of merchandise at the Beverly Hills, South Coast Plaza or San Diego. Thank you.

Reactions: BKC
They're all great! However, I agree with the posts above on the best stock selection at BH and love San Diego cause of their low key attitude and sales environment. SCP is my home store but I typically go to BH instead cause they have better service for me.

Reactions: purse whore
Ditto that BH has the most and best stock. Irene Kim is the best SA ever! She is so pleasant to work with and will really go the distance to find you what you want.

Having recently visited both SCP and BH boutiques several times in the last few weeks, just wanted to add my two cents. Agree with previous posters that BH has the best selection overall. The SA I worked with there was a lovely young lady named Momoko, the first time I met her was when I was just browsing on a Saturday afternoon (probably the worst time to visit, although that day it wasn't particularly crowded) and she was extremely helpful during that and subsequent visits, although I didn't actually buy anything until the 4th time I met with her. She was attentive and helpful on every visit.

SCP, on the other hand, is another story. I have been there several times with the intent to buy and on most occasions have been completely ignored, despite the store being virtually empty. The only SA there that I can recommend is a young gentleman named Christopher, although I have never purchased from him he has been the ONLY one to greet me as soon as I walked in and actually help me, patiently showing me multiple items, checking the system for inventory, and offering helpful advice. As for the other SAs there, I'm not sure why they couldn't be bothered with me, it's not like I walked in asking if they have any Birkins in stock!

Im heading down to socal next week for business and will have time to visit both beverly hills and south coast plaza. Can anyone report on stock there as well as any helpful SA's at both locations. I dont want to buy any one particular item, I just go with the flow and buy whatever pieces speak to me but I just want some 411 on what the stock situation is looking like in both boutiques.

Hello All members!

As we all know, Xmas is just around the corner. Just wondering if any of you ladies and men, like myself have stopped in BH lately? I finally saved enough for my dream bag. But Last week in SD, the inventory was rather low. Did anyone score a constance, birkin or kelly? I have purchased some scarves and CDCs in the past, but i don't know if I'll ever be offered one...:nogood::nogood::nogood:

Any suggestions? I will be heading there tmr at around 2pm.

Hello All members!

As we all know, Xmas is just around the corner. Just wondering if any of you ladies and men, like myself have stopped in BH lately? I finally saved enough for my dream bag. But Last week in SD, the inventory was rather low. Did anyone score a constance, birkin or kelly? I have purchased some scarves and CDCs in the past, but i don't know if I'll ever be offered one...:nogood::nogood::nogood:

Any suggestions? I will be heading there tmr at around 2pm.

BH is closed tomorrow I believe today only half day....As for C, B and K from my experience you have to be long term customer and be loyal to the store in order to get offer one

Good luck :biggrin: