Shoes for Fall/Winter

I recently bought some really nice brown flat equestrian style boots at J. Crew. Surprisingly they have some really nice shoes this season!

I also love Sigerson Morrison flats. They are so comfy and come in every color imagineable...I also bought some gorgeous slouchy boots at Bergdorf Goodman by L'Autre Chose. They have a 3" heel though...

I also have those Kors wedge boots and they are super comfy and can be worn with skirts and pants. I also have furry Coach boots from last season that are really warm. I wear jeans tucked into them and they look so cute.

IMO, the boots this season were MUCH better than the shoes. Last fall I was all about buying pumps (I favor the pointy toed super high stiletto kind) but this year I suddenly went for boots and flats.

My favorite pair of flat shoes this season is a pair of pointy-toed, leopard print calf hair, with a brown velvet bow from...wait for it.....Lands End! Unfortunately, they've sold out of the leopard, but still have some very pretty violet and dark green alligator print in the same style. Not designer, I know, but I get tons of compliments every time I wear them.

amanda said:
these are bcbg max azria
985-173990-d.jpg

they're not that cute in the pic but SO cute in person. i would like to move into them and live in them forever.

I love these shoes!!! If it wasn't going to get to about 5 degrees here, I would def get them! Maybe my mom would like them for fall/winter! :smile:

pseub said:
My favorite pair of flat shoes this season is a pair of pointy-toed, leopard print calf hair, with a brown velvet bow from...wait for it.....Lands End! Unfortunately, they've sold out of the leopard, but still have some very pretty violet and dark green alligator print in the same style. Not designer, I know, but I get tons of compliments every time I wear them.

Whatever works for you! I'd like to see them-- do you have a picture?

Megs said:
I love these shoes!!! If it wasn't going to get to about 5 degrees here, I would def get them! Maybe my mom would like them for fall/winter! :smile:
The velvet looks yummy! At the clearnaces this summer, I bought a pair of black velvet and calf cap toe Chanels. The BEST part is that the entire insole is velvet! I know it will get matted down and icky after I wear it a few times but its sooooo lovely to put my foot into!

I just got these Stuart Weitzman loafers for 50% off from Zappos. They are more of a summery color, but here in Las Vegas, we're not really having much fall weather anyhow, and they look really cute with jeans. Practical for work too. Plus I have the opposite problem from Megs, I wear a 10W and not too many designers do wide widths.

Attachments

• 1733-92803-d.jpg
    1733-92803-d.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 130