Shoes for Fall/Winter

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok ladies- I need your help!! I am on my fall/winter shopping spree now (not to mention I am starting my research and need to be dressed nicely and cute!) and I can't decide what kind of shoes to get. I don't like to always wear heels (espeically not in the snow), and some days my job is very laid back- I just need jeans etc! So what do you all think? Anyone have some fall/winter shoe input?? Help me out with your ideas or what you are thinking of!! :embarasse

2. I've just recently gotten into wedge heeled suede boots. I have a KORS pair (shown below) and a pair in black with contrast stitching and a zipper up the side. They are funky enough to wear with jeans (tucked in or not) but the height makes them OK with a skirt if you wanted to go that route.

I also have the Isabella Fiore clogs (again, they are pictured). They can even be worn with wooly socks and jeans and look cute.

I think these are what I will be living in this winter.

KORS.jpg fiore.jpg
  3. Clogs hurt my feet really bad, but if you can pull then off they are really cute:P

4. what about these that i wanted 2 splurge on? could you wear them to work sometimes?

macy's fur boots.jpg
  5. Fendifemale

Nice boots but I think I'll be a little afraid if you wore them to work.......then again it depends on where you work.

Chemlex,
    Maybe I'm off but those boots scare me :smile: it looks like a ballerina shoe with brown socks. or is that the point of the look??

6. oh no i wasnt talking about myself; i was suggesting them to Megs. I personally am a risk taker so I would wear these to work -only if i had to be there for a short period of time. definetly if i had a desk job sitting somewhere, i would wear them.

7. That's what I love about them! I'm probably the only one in the world who wouldn't mind a spat revival.

8. I love these boots , who makes them

9. I'm little so I have to be careful of horizontal lines across my legs -- short boots and spats would make me look like an Oompa Loompa!

10. I have a problem with heels- I have mentioned before that i am nearly 5'11, so I don't want to be that beast towering over every other woman! Yesterday I did buy some very lovely jeans, but now I need some shoes to match!

Thanks for all of your advice! I'm trying to narrow down what I may like.

11. I forgot! LOL! BUT don't fear-they're @ MACY'S!

12. Okay I went back on there. Alfani "Aviator" rabbit and suede boots. That's the name.

13. I am really liking dior fall shoe collections!

14. these are bcbg max azria
    [​IMG]
    they're not that cute in the pic but SO cute in person. i would like to move into them and live in them forever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice