Shoes for Fall/Winter

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Ok ladies- I need your help!! I am on my fall/winter shopping spree now (not to mention I am starting my research and need to be dressed nicely and cute!) and I can't decide what kind of shoes to get. I don't like to always wear heels (espeically not in the snow), and some days my job is very laid back- I just need jeans etc! So what do you all think? Anyone have some fall/winter shoe input?? Help me out with your ideas or what you are thinking of!! :embarasse

I've just recently gotten into wedge heeled suede boots. I have a KORS pair (shown below) and a pair in black with contrast stitching and a zipper up the side. They are funky enough to wear with jeans (tucked in or not) but the height makes them OK with a skirt if you wanted to go that route.

I also have the Isabella Fiore clogs (again, they are pictured). They can even be worn with wooly socks and jeans and look cute.

I think these are what I will be living in this winter.

Attachments

• KORS.jpg
    KORS.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 141
  • fiore.jpg
    fiore.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 113
Fendifemale

Nice boots but I think I'll be a little afraid if you wore them to work.......then again it depends on where you work.

Chemlex,
Maybe I'm off but those boots scare me :smile: it looks like a ballerina shoe with brown socks. or is that the point of the look??

oh no i wasnt talking about myself; i was suggesting them to Megs. I personally am a risk taker so I would wear these to work -only if i had to be there for a short period of time. definetly if i had a desk job sitting somewhere, i would wear them.

Iluvbags said:
Chemlex,
Maybe I'm off but those boots scare me :smile: it looks like a ballerina shoe with brown socks. or is that the point of the look??

That's what I love about them! I'm probably the only one in the world who wouldn't mind a spat revival.

chemlex said:
That's what I love about them! I'm probably the only one in the world who wouldn't mind a spat revival.

I'm little so I have to be careful of horizontal lines across my legs -- short boots and spats would make me look like an Oompa Loompa!

I have a problem with heels- I have mentioned before that i am nearly 5'11, so I don't want to be that beast towering over every other woman! Yesterday I did buy some very lovely jeans, but now I need some shoes to match!

Thanks for all of your advice! I'm trying to narrow down what I may like.

these are bcbg max azria
985-173990-d.jpg

they're not that cute in the pic but SO cute in person. i would like to move into them and live in them forever.