~~Shoe shaper, Toe puffs or shoe tree's...HELP!!!~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really was reluctant to start a new thread but i've been driving myself crazy for the past couple of days searching through threads and googling...
    Can anyone tell me where I can get some shoe puffs at a reasonable price please!
    I remember reading a thread where some had arrived in excessive packaging but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the posts or thread!

...added a vid link to the type I am looking for! (although I do know these are sold out at HSN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhYWKxsqSOE

2. There was a discussion about these in the CL forum I think! I was just reading about it last night. I'm pretty sure the OP was LVPIGGY but for the life of me I can't find the thread!
    I can't seem to find the ones that HSN were selling, and I would love if anyone had a source!