Shipping boots on ebay

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Everyone, I need advice on the best way to ship boots in their original box so that I don't get killed with huge shipping fees. I've never shipped shoes before so any advice would be helpful:smile:.

You can go online to FedEx.com, USPS.com and UPS.com to compare rates.

It all depends on:
a) Your distance from the destination
b) Size of parcel (L x W x H)
c) Weight of parcel

I use FedEx Ground for anything oversized and heavy within the United States. If I'm shipping overseas, I use USPS Priority Mail International.

luvtami- Thanks for the info! I'll have to see which is the better deal.

hotshot, I hoping some the smaller shoe boxes fit in a priority flat rate box but the boots won't

Hi! I just shipped out a few pairs of tall riding boots in the last few weeks in the original Tory Burch boxes. I was able to get heavy brown shipping paper at Home Depot and wrapped the original box and sent it UPS. They got there fine! I did state that I was using the original box to ship in the listing.

Hi! I just shipped out a few pairs of tall riding boots in the last few weeks in the original Tory Burch boxes. I was able to get heavy brown shipping paper at Home Depot and wrapped the original box and sent it UPS. They got there fine! I did state that I was using the original box to ship in the listing.

Great idea, I'm going to Home Depot! Thank you!