Ship LV from US to Au using MyUs

yleina

Jun 30, 2014
Has anyone tried using Myus to ship their LV purchases from US to anywhere outside US (in my case, Australia)?
How was the experience?
I was able to cart 2 PM in mono and 1 PM reverse in the US website within one week of stalking but just had to let go of the items in the end since I'm having doubts of using a third party carrier for these expensive bags.
Has anyone tried this? Thanks.

Has anyone tried using Myus to ship their LV purchases from US to anywhere outside US (in my case, Australia)?
How was the experience?
I was able to cart 2 PM in mono and 1 PM reverse in the US website within one week of stalking but just had to let go of the items in the end since I'm having doubts of using a third party carrier for these expensive bags.
Has anyone tried this? Thanks.
I have used MyUS for shipping from tradesy for the LV favorite mm bag. But you cannot use from official LV website. I tried to buy some thing from Coach and LV US official websites but the payment din't get through as the official website needed US based credit cards and I was using credit card from Singapore. This was one year back. So am not sure if you can proceed with the payment unless you have US based credit card. But MyUS was quite efficient when I got my LV bag from tradesy. Anyways you will have to bear the import duties. Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you can still place the order from LV website.

I have used MyUS for shipping from tradesy for the LV favorite mm bag. But you cannot use from official LV website. I tried to buy some thing from Coach and LV US official websites but the payment din't get through as the official website needed US based credit cards and I was using credit card from Singapore. This was one year back. So am not sure if you can proceed with the payment unless you have US based credit card. But MyUS was quite efficient when I got my LV bag from tradesy. Anyways you will have to bear the import duties. Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you can still place the order from LV website.
Thank you for your response. I will let you know once I try to proceed with payment using a non-US issued card once I can convince myself to use MyUs. If it turns out that I cannot use my card after all, then I just wasted my time worrying about using MyUs. Haha.