Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

I went on a buying bender! :nuts: And another purchase, this time a Gucci Matelasse Sylvie. I LOVE this bag! I was looking at buying a LV Pochette metis years ago, but due to the divider in the middle I couldn't fit what I wanted. This is absolutely a PERFECT fit for everything I need and my now favorite go to bag. :cloud9:
IMG_0898.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_1066.jpeg

Prada Medium Backpack and the card case. My final big purchases for quite some time so really thought through the bag choice. The card case was an impulse buy. Very excited as both fit/round out my collection nicely.

I feel like I’ll be at Purse Peace for a long time. 🥰🙏

IMG_1066.jpeg

Prada Medium Backpack and the card case. My final big purchases for quite some time so really thought through the bag choice. The card case was an impulse buy. Very excited as both fit/round out my collection nicely.

I had this same exact backpack. You will love it! I only sold it because I rarely used it, but it is a great bag. Enjoy!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I had this same exact backpack. You will love it! I only sold it because I rarely used it, but it is a great bag. Enjoy!
Thanks! I'm hoping this goes into reasonably heavy rotation. I love a backpack, the nylon is more carefree, and the bag feels reasonably undercover compared to my LV's. Still trying to figure out how to use the pouch.

IMG_1066.jpeg

I have my eye on this backpack! I'm interested to see how you like it.