Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

My first (new to me) Chanel bag and first Fashionphile purchase!

As much as I like traditional Chanel handbags, I likely would not wear it as much. I figured a clutch is the best bang especially since this style is gold leather and silver hardware. The price was unbeatable and it’s in immaculate condition given the 2014 manf date. I researched the bag and did confirm it’s worn look using runway pictures.

To match, I also bought these cute square Chanel sunglasses on Fashionphile - they have a small cc inside of a heart on the legs.

I picked up the order at my local Neimen Marcus and every one was so helpful and cheerful. The process was very smooth.

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 56

As much as I like traditional Chanel handbags, I likely would not wear it as much. I figured a clutch is the best bang especially since this style is gold leather and silver hardware. The price was unbeatable and it’s in immaculate condition given the 2014 manf date. I researched the bag and did confirm it’s worn look using runway pictures.

To match, I also bought these cute square Chanel sunglasses on Fashionphile - they have a small cc inside of a heart on the legs.

I picked up the order at my local Neimen Marcus and every one was so helpful and cheerful. The process was very smooth.
I love this clutch!!

Reactions: Love_N_Lune

Update: I am returning the sunglasses. I found out a brand new pair is only $35 more and I don’t really need another pair of black sunglasses…and if I do, I will buy in store :smile:

Reactions: Loriad
Two new YSL pouch/wristlet purchases for upcoming vacation. Converted them to a top handle look with a bandeau, for a different look.
Loved this so much that I tried it on mine just now with a vintage Chanel scarf that I've had for a very long time! Love it...and thanks for the inspo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_152500_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_152500_Gallery.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 32