She's my perfect match...Denim MP!

marclover

Aug 1, 2006
I just received my denim MP from ebay today and I am sooooooo excited!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and I saved almost 300 dollars off retail!! She is literally the perfect size, shape, color, everything for me! :yahoo:

Blue is my favorite color and this is such a rich, deep, greyish blue...it's really stunning! I can't wait to take her out on the town! She's brand-spankin' new! :love:

I've heard the horror stories about ebay, and thanks to thithi for authenticating this gorgeous bag for me! I really appreciate it! :angel:

Here are some pics of the gorgeous denim MP and her MJ siblings!

Oh crap....the pics aren't working!! I'm sorry gals, I'll convert to PDF and post pics later!! UGH! :yucky:

OK--here are the pics! Sorry it took so long!! :yahoo:

I am including two pics of the Denim MP (smaller size), one pic of my MJ family, and one pic with their LV cousins! My collection isn't huge, but it really reflects my taste and personality!

Attachments

• MP 1.jpg
    MP 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
  • MP 3.jpg
    MP 3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Just MJ.jpg
    Just MJ.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 72
  • The Whole Gang.jpg
    The Whole Gang.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 63
Congrats! That shade of blue is really pretty! I'm starting to regret having passed up on this bag when I saw it at NR - but I can only buy so many bags in a month. :P You have a nice collection! The quilted Elise is really elegant!

Congrats! That shade of blue is really pretty! I'm starting to regret having passed up on this bag when I saw it at NR - but I can only buy so many bags in a month. :P You have a nice collection! The quilted Elise is really elegant!

Thanks! The quilted Elise is by far my favorite bag! It goes with everything and makes me feel chic and classy no matter what!!! :heart: