Shes here... Pics inside...wohoo

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
So fed ex came today and he brought me 2 boxes.. I will start another thread on what was inside the other box.. anyways here is pics of my new patent pond ergo tote and matching accessories.( please excuse my ugly bow tieing lol.. practice makes perfect)
I am still unsure about the bag because I don't know if it because I dont have stuff in her? why is she slipping off my shoulder ?? :angel:

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02916.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02928.jpg

DSC02919.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

bag and accessories look great together. Congrat's and enjoy if you decide to keep it.
I think this bag will be a nice splash when wearing black/white or cream.. nice pop of color :biggrin: even nice with red.

Oh she is beautiful!!! I LOVE your accessories...esp tattersall scarf! It looks SO good against the pond!

Mine slips too if I have a coat or jacket on, but not without them on. Kind of a pain sometimes, but I love her nonetheless!

I love the tattersal with the Pond! And putting your things in the bag to provide a little weight should definitely help with slipping. Congrats on your new bag!

You know, I have been wanting to see modelling pics of the medium ergo tote for awhile now......I wasn't sure I'd like the size...but I gotta tell ya, that bag looks awesome on you. Looks like the perfect size...maybe the large would be to big then. Thanks for all the great pics!!!