she's here!!!!!!! my ultimate HG- the bag that will put me on a ban (for now- haha!)

Your little VG Twiggy 'bundle of joy' is beautiful, soft, smooshy, rich..can't wait to hear how the baby is when he/she arrives, congrats and hugs..what a Blessed time for you.

Yay, I'm glad you got her and like her. Great bag in a great colour. She'll only get better with use. Congratulations. And hey, we'd love to see you model, with your beautiful pregnant belly! (Congratulations on your new baby too.)

thanks everyone! the balenciaga people are probably among the warmest on tpf's boards. i have a 7-year old daughter who will one day be so grateful to own my handbags. i am expecting a baby boy and i can't wait to meet him. so i have 2 new deliveries- the first one is already here and i'm enjoying her immensely. the next one is coming very soon!!!!

Yay, I'm glad you got her and like her. Great bag in a great colour. She'll only get better with use. Congratulations. And hey, we'd love to see you model, with your beautiful pregnant belly! (Congratulations on your new baby too.)

hey, yah! i dont think we have any modeling pics on this forum with pregnant bellies!!!

Congrats to you - on the bag and the baby! VG is such a great color... I just sold my VG brief and shipped her today :crybaby: it wasn't getting any use because the style I had was too big. But the color I just loved :love: