She's here! large Kristen Hobo in Yellow!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first try with posting pictures, I hope it works!
    [​IMG]

2. Woww the bag is so beautiful! Love te color

3. Gorgeous!!!! Any modeling pictures??

Nandini

4. Ok it works - here are more pictures;
    Natural light, this is pretty close to true color. The bag is probably a little less intense, its a nice sunny yellow but not gaudy at all. It is the color I wish the Parker yellow was.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next to Kristin tote:
    [​IMG]

Next to Parker Hippie:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally Julianne:
    [​IMG]

5. Love the color! So pretty. :smile:

6. :woohoo: Lovely color! This is the small hobo, right?

7. Very nice congrats.

8. so pretty congrats :smile: which kristin are you feeling more as a shoulder bag?

9. Really is a perfect yellow! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy!

10. What color is the inside?

11. She's beautiful!! yes, show us the inside! Also, modeling pics! What other colors does it come in?

12. Very pretty!! I am really liking this hobo!!

13. Gorgeous!! What are the dimensions and price on it?

14. No, this is the large. The small is a fair bit smaller than the Parker Hippie.

15. Such a beautiful buttery yellow...NICE!! Enjoy and thanks for all the comparison pixes!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice