She's all grown up!

I said this before and will say it again- she simply has morphed into what she thinks society wants. I loved when she had attitude and was punk and just 'real'- well kinda. Now look at her. Just like any other pop-star. BOO.

I love that dress from shopbop though!!!

i have never really liked her simply because i felt that she became famous by riding on jessica's coat tail...
jessica worked very very hard to become an A-lister and to become who she is today...
on the other hand, ashley is just kinda famous by association, at least that's my opinion...

in these pictures, she looks great, no argument there, but at the same time, i almost don't recognize her... she looks soooooooo different from when she first started it...

i think she needs to take a step back and find herself again... she got suck into what the "society" wants just like megs said... and that won't make her stand out... hollywood is filled with pretty girls... if she wants to make it big, she needs something different...

bag.lover said:
I personally prefer Jessica -- if you listen to her older ballads like I Wanna Love You Forever and Where You Are (ballad with Nick Lachey), she can sing.

Yep, I remember on an episode of the newlyweds Jessica was recording a song and her voice was so powerful that the record producers (?) told her she had to tone it down because its not something people can "sing along too". Her voice seems much stronger than Ashlees.

Aaawww ladies...don't hate, appreciate!!! I always think we women are the first to bash each women...it is sad, really. Jealousy, bitterness, resentment or annoyance...whatever you want to call it, it's all very petty. Btw, I am guilty of this as well...I'm trying to get better at it!

I think she looks great!!!

^ Aww I don't think anyone was hating.. I think most of us liked Ashley just the way she was and thought that she didn't have to morph into Jessica's clone to be considered pretty.

That's true, some of the posts here are just concerned posts. But other posts about "I can't believe this" and "ugh's" are just a wee bit petty.

You guys have to remember too, that she's still (or was) a kid when she started out in the business. Remember when you were young how many phases you went through? I'm 25 now but I rememember in my teens up until 21 I changed my style once a year! I've been punk, gothic, gansta, super prep, spice girl...name it, I was it! :lol:

I think the girl is just plain growing up.

I'm not a big fan of her...never have been. She's just morphing into Jess...when she used to say she wanted to stand apart from her and be her own artist. Well now she looks like Jess, sounds like Jess....cmon Ashlee!