“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Nope - it is actually an excellent mental health and emotional well being strategy! Keep posting! We all need some continuity in our lives, tpf is that for many of us anyway. So I say post away! It’s certainly helping me try to calm during uncertain times. I will take a pic soon with my own fur kid n H, for now here is a small contribution - my Kelly huddling in a “silk blanket” for comfort. sea surf and fun seems far away at times, so a little fun blankie for us all. View attachment 4692844
Stunning! Anemone is pure joy!

Reactions: DrTr
Nope - it is actually an excellent mental health and emotional well being strategy! Keep posting! We all need some continuity in our lives, tpf is that for many of us anyway. So I say post away! It’s certainly helping me try to calm during uncertain times. I will take a pic soon with my own fur kid n H, for now here is a small contribution - my Kelly huddling in a “silk blanket” for comfort. sea surf and fun seems far away at times, so a little fun blankie for us all. View attachment 4692844
Oh my! So stunning!

Reactions: DrTr
I don’t understand it myself, but fully support it.... :biggrin: how did you explain it?View attachment 4692880
@Lady Sarah,
My objective in starting this thread was to provide some respite from the worldwide situation that is affecting us all. Staying home day after day can be challenging, and I needed some lightheartedness to lessen the feelings of gloom & doom. I thought that other tpf’ers might feel the same way and, since we all share a common interest, we could bolster each other with photos. Silly or serious, photos are a big part of tpf, so why not use what we have available to us? Does that make sense?

@Lady Sarah,
My objective in starting this thread was to provide some respite from the worldwide situation that is affecting us all. Staying home day after day can be challenging, and I needed some lightheartedness to lessen the feelings of gloom & doom. I thought that other tpf’ers might feel the same way and, since we all share a common interest, we could bolster each other with photos. Silly or serious, photos are a big part of tpf, so why not use what we have available to us? Does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense and thanks!! We all need support, emotional connection, laughter, enjoyment, a feeling of togetherness, so this is perfect! We still need humanness - more than ever - in scary times. It’s my favorite thread right now so :hugs::drinks: