She put my bag on the floor!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Ok, so I know that one of the great things about my black St. Louis PM is that I don't have to baby her... but that doesn't mean I want her on dirty floors!

My story: I went to the hairdresser this morning. When I arrived I set my bag on the extra chair. While I was getting my hair cut, a friend of my hairdresser came in, took my bag off the chair and set it on the floor so that she could sit in the chair! I even held my hand out, said 'I'll take that' and she ignored me! The floor was covered with hair! She could have handed the bag to me or put it on the counter, but no, she put it on the floor. Obviously my bag is fine, but that isn't the point. I NEVER put my bags on the floor.

Thanks for letting me vent...

Ew.... I put only my bag on the floor in my room. Def not public plc, absolutely not the salon w/ full of hair, that's just gross. Sorry that happened, I hope a least picked up quick (the 5 sec rule).

Ew!

Maybe she didn't know how expensive your bag was, or is just an idiot... or mean. Sorry this happened to you!!

Yeah, i do agree. A lot of people don't know Goyard.

Part of the reason I love Goyard is because a lot of people don't know the brand.... and I don't see people carrying them one everywhere I go....

Ew.... I put only my bag on the floor in my room. Def not public plc, absolutely not the salon w/ full of hair, that's just gross. Sorry that happened, I hope a least picked up quick (the 5 sec rule).

Yeah, i do agree. A lot of people don't know Goyard.

That is not right at all. She might of know what it was.......Didnt care then put it on the floor to make you mad??? Just throwing it out there. There are people like that. You did say somthing to her and she ignored you? How do people go around judt touching peoples stuff is rude. Glad your bag is OK

OMG That is soooooo bad
I just hope to god that the poor floor has recovered
Did the salon ask for any compensation
I hope so!!!! and I hope that you put the money in the charity box

I'm sorry that she was so careless about your St. Louis. Maybe you can bring a purse hook with you the next time you go to the salon so that this won't happen again.