She paid via Paypal, refund not thru PayPal?

The claim about the fake one is in another thread. It's been 1 wk, and I haven't heard anything from PayPal, don't know if the buyer submitted the authentication letter yet.

why would you send any item, let alone a $450 item, without delivery confirmation? it costs like ~50 cents at the post office, FREE if you print your postage online.

Well, thuha's husband sent it NOT her. They drove to the post office together with their little baby. The baby got hungry so thuha stayed in the car and fed the baby. Her husband went into the P.O and sent the package not knowing that he should have purchased delivery confirmation or insurance. So maybe this time, we can blame it on her husband! :yes: LOL!!

I have never not received a single item, except for one person that took my $20 and never mailed anything. I live in a small rural town with one traffic light. We know our carriers. If the address was correct, she should have received it. Hope everything works out well. Ask your higher power to intervene.

If I was you I will stop all communications with the buyer. Maybe one more email with a white lie to see her response

"my PO track the package to your city, they said it will be there for sure so let me know as soon as you get it if not they will contact your PO next week"

I'm sorry but if your buyer hasn't file a claim yet it's probably because they do have the bag.

GOOD NEWS!
My buyer just emailed me saying that she got the package!!! And she is very happy to see there is no damage or anything, and the postal was April 4th just like I told her, the address is clear, so she didn't know why it took so long, but she was shouting in happiness that she finally got it. She even wishes me a good weekend. Of course, I will have a good weekend. Want to hug her.............

So, now I know there is at least one honest buyer on eBay.
And maybe I will get another good news w/ the fake claim. I have faxed in all documents the next day PayPal notified me about the claim, and still haven't seen any document from the buyer. If I got sent a fake one, I am sure will get it authenticated the next day and get the whole thing over with... hmm

Thanks for all your support. You are the only ones can listen to my purse problem. Now every time I talk about purse, my DH would say "what do your tpfer say?", hihihi...

Yesterday, I brought the receipt to my post office, they gave me a lecture of not getting the tracking for only 68 cents. I called to file a complain while I got inside the car, with her address memorized, but they said the complain is doing nothing. Few hours later, the buyer's post office called me, they said there is no such PO box, then I realized I gave them the wrong number, so the clerk checked in the buyer's PO box and saw a key in there for a package, I asked her to check if the package is from where I am. She said she will call me back. Then this morning, I called that post office again very early in the morning, the other clerk went to check the PO box, and said there are still mail in there but no key. So I was feeling down the whole day, but now, with her email, I am so glad that it finally came. Wait, she still hasn't said anything about the authenticity, haha, maybe that's the next episode of this drama, wait to be seen, but now, I am so happy...

Yesterday, I brought the receipt to my post office, they gave me a lecture of not getting the tracking for only 68 cents. I called to file a complain while I got inside the car, with her address memorized, but they said the complain is doing nothing. Few hours later, the buyer's post office called me, they said there is no such PO box, then I realized I gave them the wrong number, so the clerk checked in the buyer's PO box and saw a key in there for a package, I asked her to check if the package is from where I am. She said she will call me back. Then this morning, I called that post office again very early in the morning, the other clerk went to check the PO box, and said there are still mail in there but no key. So I was feeling down the whole day, but now, with her email, I am so glad that it finally came. Wait, she still hasn't said anything about the authenticity, haha, maybe that's the next episode of this drama, wait to be seen, but now, I am so happy...
Glad that worked out for you. I was sure she would finally receive it.Thats one less thing for you to worry about now...

That is a tough one. Ask her to file a claim with PP to start the process when she is SURE it isn't coming.

I got a refund once and the package came like 49 days later!!! I repaid the lady and she was so excited, not about the money, but that the thing actually finally made it!! As someone said, its not a pin, so eventually it should show up.

I am VERY suspicious of anyone that says it "didn't come." Funny how Fedex and UPS never "lose" anything...maybe bc they can prove buyers got it. I always use UPS for that reason. Plus, they insure a small amount free and less for larger amounts than the PO.

I agree, I ship USPS but is ship with DC and insurance and I have NEVER had a package lost.....I am sure it is not unheard of, but it always seems to be the ones that don't have DC:shrugs: I refuse to ship without it.