Sharing my plastic surgery journey at DA plastic surgery hospital Korea.

First, what u reading is all my real dairy of my rhinoplasty surgery with DA plastic surgery Korea.
During surgery—it was really not painful at all during my rhinoplasty, I was just fall asleep and wake up with cotton covering my nose. And then I realise, oh god.... I just have a new nose.
Day 1(after surgery) I actually didn’t sleep well for a night as I can only breathe with my mouth (which I don’t used to it) and I can only sleep faving the ceiling.
Day 2 —as usual, the swollen always come at the 2nd day, my eyes and mouth was swollen and I think I saw the fat version of myself haha
Day 3 — I have a good dream and I already used to use my mouth to breath. ☺️ My swollen eyes started to be better and i’m Happy with that haha
Day 4– FINALLY it’s the time to remove the stupid cotton that clogging my nose haha my first breathe taste like a sweet air hahaha and and my nose actually looks pretty great. Now i’m excited and I can’t wait until my fully recover. Now the swollen have come down under my cheek and it’s getting better and better ( will upload my photo after I remove my cotton soon !)

Attachments

• 72500957-C6E9-4385-B342-303469DFDC17.jpeg
    72500957-C6E9-4385-B342-303469DFDC17.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 95F88709-D7EA-40DD-B3E3-40B5975D20E8.jpeg
    95F88709-D7EA-40DD-B3E3-40B5975D20E8.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 6EF23BFD-B7AE-492F-9602-A52B881D4CA8.jpeg
    6EF23BFD-B7AE-492F-9602-A52B881D4CA8.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 186
  • 7742260D-7EB7-4211-A2C2-A64A894D3A4A.jpeg
    7742260D-7EB7-4211-A2C2-A64A894D3A4A.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 184
Waiting for your uploads! I got a surgery (facial contouring) in DA in September and like the results so much, but I’m a kind of regret not having a consultation about nose job.

Reactions: ivygreen
Waiting for your uploads! I got a surgery (facial contouring) in DA in September and like the results so much, but I’m a kind of regret not having a consultation about nose job.
Aww i’m happy for u. Ya DA plastic surgery is really professional and the outcome naturally nice. I’m satisfied with my nose job too haha (although i’m still in my recovery period its just the first week after my surgery and it gonna become more natural after 2 weeks.) And now i’m I missed out the consultation about face contouring. Will definitely consult about this at my next visit ! Thanks for your suggestion :smile:

DA is a popular clinic in Korea? I have seen their ad so much. I hope to see your nose when you take your cast off.
Yes dear, DA is a very famous plastic surgery hospital in Korea. I actually did lots of research before I went there. Because there are so many plastic surgery hospital there. And i’m so afraid that my surgery will failed( because this is my first plastic surgery, I just did minor filler before) DA plastic surgery is a very big building in gangnam but not just a small clinic. All their doctor, nurses, staffs are so professional that actually make u feel less worry.

Hello, is it your primary? What type of implants did you use & have you been an online consultation with DA? Thank you
Hello, is it your primary? What type of implants did you use & have you been an online consultation with DA? Thank you
Yes darling, my nose have always been the part that i’m not satisfy since I was small. I were called “jacky Chen”( China kung fu actor) because I have a big nose like him. Filler actually make it looks better but still I couldn’t get the high, sharp nose that I always dream of. Yes I did online consultation through DA plastic surgery’s Instagram. Then I fly to korea for a face to face consultation. And then the other day I got my surgery already ☺️ I did silicone implants ya.

Yes darling, my nose have always been the part that i’m not satisfy since I was small. I were called “jacky Chen”( China kung fu actor) because I have a big nose like him. Filler actually make it looks better but still I couldn’t get the high, sharp nose that I always dream of. Yes I did online consultation through DA plastic surgery’s Instagram. Then I fly to korea for a face to face consultation. And then the other day I got my surgery already ☺️ I did silicone implants ya.
Hello, do they require any deposit?
How much is your rhino please?
Thanks!

First, what u reading is all my real dairy of my rhinoplasty surgery with DA plastic surgery Korea.
During surgery—it was really not painful at all during my rhinoplasty, I was just fall asleep and wake up with cotton covering my nose. And then I realise, oh god.... I just have a new nose.
Day 1(after surgery) I actually didn’t sleep well for a night as I can only breathe with my mouth (which I don’t used to it) and I can only sleep faving the ceiling.
Day 2 —as usual, the swollen always come at the 2nd day, my eyes and mouth was swollen and I think I saw the fat version of myself haha
Day 3 — I have a good dream and I already used to use my mouth to breath. ☺ My swollen eyes started to be better and i’m Happy with that haha
Day 4– FINALLY it’s the time to remove the stupid cotton that clogging my nose haha my first breathe taste like a sweet air hahaha and and my nose actually looks pretty great. Now i’m excited and I can’t wait until my fully recover. Now the swollen have come down under my cheek and it’s getting better and better ( will upload my photo after I remove my cotton soon !)

I’m planning on getting surgery at DA plastic surgery. But they asked me to reserve my spot there. Can you confirm the banking details. I can send them to you and can you confirm if this what you use to pay them?

Reactions: zmfkzpsdsd