Share your sale purchases here!

Thank you!

I did actually get the one from LMW and it is very nice - they are so honest about any flaws that I was expecting it to show definite signs of wear - but the bag has just softened a tiny bit, and looks very nearly new. Black/nickel craving all sorted out!

Thanks anyway :smile:
What is LMW?

New to this forum, Hi all, wanted to share my new purchase with someone who wouldn't roll their eyes (thanks hubby)

Afters buying my first Mulberry last year a beautiful petrol Bayswater, I decided today that I needed the red valentines Alexa in my life!

Think this may be the start of an addiction í ½í¸

Julie x

Good choices! I love the Valentines Alexa! Also love petrol - have a petrol daria and it's such a gorge deep colour. My hubby rolls his eyes too - it's no fun telling him when I've got a new bag (I tend to leave it til he's in a really good mood! He he) Xx

AH! I just bought a Bayswater Double Zip on Rue La La. Saved $600. It's still not cheap but that definitely made me feel less stressed about buying it!

Oooh congrats! I just checked out the sale on Rue - gorgeous bags! Are you nervous at all about the final sale aspect? On the other hand, that means this gorgeous bag is all yours to keep and enjoy!

Oooh congrats! I just checked out the sale on Rue - gorgeous bags! Are you nervous at all about the final sale aspect? On the other hand, that means this gorgeous bag is all yours to keep and enjoy!

I was nervous so I went and checked it out IRL at the Mulberry Boutique. I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't seen it first. What sold me was that the sides expand - it's not obvious in the pictures, but the straps move and you can pull out the sides a bit.