Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Unfortunately no, since my SA moved stores, I didn't have one allocated so somebody unknown to me called and didn't tell me anything beyond 'dark blue' (blue was my wish). Will share w/c 8th when I collect it :biggrin:(I'm going abroad 6am tomorrow, otherwise it would be mine already haha).
Oh no, sorry to hear that your SA moved stores :sad::sad::sad: At least your wish list quota bag didn't get forgotten about! Can't wait to see this beauty!

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon and iga
Oh no, sorry to hear that your SA moved stores :sad::sad::sad: At least your wish list quota bag didn't get forgotten about! Can't wait to see this beauty!
It's that famous European wishlist so think it's not dependent on the SA. I am sad as well, as generally SAs are not that friendly to me and we hit it off over the Hermes colour palette and my regret over getting the SO in black colour :angel: (that's why she offered the wish, to make up for that mistake haha)

Well, I've got the call. Birkin 25, swift, dark blue (SA didn't say what exact colour) with RGHW. I actually have bags in most coveted leathers so this might be very exciting option.
Can’t wait to see a picture. Dark blue is on my list and I was getting worried that this season was mostly pastels being handed out.

• Love
Reactions: iga
Do you have photos of this Grizzly? Those are very pretty to look at! Good luck on your BBK!
No Pictures unfortunately. The offer was on the phone as I was out of town.
I recently saw a B25 in grey grizzly at my boutique and it was divine but cannot imagine the wear on such delicate suede. It's a beautiful bag that doesn't suit my lifestyle

No Pictures unfortunately. The offer was on the phone as I was out of town.
I recently saw a B25 in grey grizzly at my boutique and it was divine but cannot imagine the wear on such delicate suede. It's a beautiful bag that doesn't suit my lifestyle
Yes, the Grizzly suede kinda scares me too. Can only bring out once in a while for a special occasion if you want it to look great still. Definitely more of a collectors/statement piece than a functional daily piece.