Share your October purchases!

I just picked up this bag yesterday. It is SO gorgeous in person and I absolutely LOVE it! But… I’m so scared of using it. I would only use it for special occasions/treat it as a collectors piece… is that still worth it to keep? :sad: I think this bag is so special.:heart:

View attachment 5633789
YES YOU SHOULD 100% KEEP IT!!!!!!! I also saw it over the weekend, and had I not bought a sequin flap last month, I absolutely would have bought it AND used it. I agree, it’s not an everyday bag but it is definitely worth it for special occasions.
Here’s mine:

676936CF-2A1F-415F-A11B-34F3A9F6AB2C.jpeg

I just picked up this bag yesterday. It is SO gorgeous in person and I absolutely LOVE it! But… I’m so scared of using it. I would only use it for special occasions/treat it as a collectors piece… is that still worth it to keep? :sad: I think this bag is so special.:heart:

View attachment 5633789
Oooooommmmggggg!!!! I am in sparkle heaven- thank you!!!! KEEP IT!! I think I might have to grab this too if still available… as far as wearing- it’s a no brainer for dressy, but since my life is not that dressy, I am a “day sparkle” lover…meaning, I think a casual dress down look of white tank, jeans/ cargos, simple no statement shoe/sandal…and then your sparkle bag- fantastic!!! Think of it as a (outstanding) neutral!
Here is mine that I bought last month…

33BAECE7-8697-4BCC-9B1B-541A07505468.jpeg

YES YOU SHOULD 100% KEEP IT!!!!!!! I also saw it over the weekend, and had I not bought a sequin flap last month, I absolutely would have bought it AND used it. I agree, it’s not an everyday bag but it is definitely worth it for special occasions.
Here’s mine:

View attachment 5633790
Thank you! I love your sequin flap!

Oooooommmmggggg!!!! I am in sparkle heaven- thank you!!!! KEEP IT!! I think I might have to grab this too if still available… as far as wearing- it’s a no brainer for dressy, but since my life is not that dressy, I am a “day sparkle” lover…meaning, I think a casual dress down look of white tank, jeans/ cargos, simple no statement shoe/sandal…and then your sparkle bag- fantastic!!! Think of it as a (outstanding) neutral!
Here is mine that I bought last month…

View attachment 5633812
I actually have a very casual lifestyle and hardly ever dress up so it will have to be a jeans and tee moment for me too! And I love your pink sequin bag! I’m a sucker for pink
Can I also ask…the price??? No need to disclose if you are not comfortable doing so
It was $5,000 USD! I got mine from Nordstrom

I bought these tail end of September when the 22k collection launched in my country but I haven’t unboxed these until now. That’s life now with a 4 month old. Not much spare play time for mummy :lol:Quite in love with this bigger “mini” in goatskin leather and marquise stone Chanel earrings. :love: Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 5633987Looks great! Could I ask the size an what is this bag called?