Share your minimalist bag/purse collection pics?

I’m loving seeing everyone’s collections. My original rule was no more than 10 bags, but I think I’m pushing my limit to 20. Anymore than that and they probably won’t get as much use. I just sold my Pallas clutch so that’s no longer in my collection and just purchased a vintage Speedy 30 mono that I haven’t received yet.

5BD38104-5E31-445E-8123-AA509B8051A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I just did a major cull this month. Realised with two small kids now that I don’t use many of my bags and tend to take xbody only. For a big bag I use my Jemima diaper bag from Jem&Bea which is pure leather love.

Below are the ones I’ve kept and added*:

- Nano Noe* (mini grab and go bag. Quick access to items)
- BumBag* (easy to carry and can run around with kids)
- SpeedyB25 DE (medium, carefree everyday bag)
- Noir PM (medium/small everyday and evening bag)

Six bags I released to the wild: Noe mono, Neverfull MM Azur, Montsouris MM vintage, Pochette Accessories NM Mono, Chloe Faye medium and Mulberry Amberley satchel.

8FD30332-5483-4E59-8D25-F4847BFE9B14.jpeg

View attachment 4833400
I love this thread. I'm always thinking about which bags I'm no longer using and what I can sell in order to fund something I'd rather have instead. I've really diversified my collection over the past few years. I used to have Neverfulls and Speedys in every canvas print. Then I realized I no longer used my NFs. I kept one though (for now) because every time I'm out and see a NF, I think to myself what a great bag! I used to have 3 Speedys too, but realized I prefer smaller, more structured bags, like the Pochette Metis or the Soufflot BB. (Still couldn't get rid of them all though!) I am pretty happy with things now, but am planning to get a PM Empreinte in the near future. One more bag would be fine, but anything more than that, and I feel overwhelmed with having too much "stuff."

First of all, lovely collection! :smile: May I know what's the 2nd bag from the left in the front row? It looks absolutely beautiful!!

Hi guys! Here is my collection. My latest addition is my NF in DE, where I live it rains a lot so I wanted to add in a work tote which would get me through the winter with less worry than the mono, you can probably see by the differences in handles of the DE and the mono! I use smaller bags in my day to day so I opted for the speedy 25 DE which is my most used day bag and recently added the pochette metis as I know I will get the wear from this. My PA in DA is my first of this canvas but I love this and can't wait to use as a summer bag :smile:

image0 (3).jpeg

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on the forum for a long time and never posted. I love this thread because I am all about having a minimalist wardrobe with items you love and use. I have bought and sold a few pieces over the last four years, but I am happy with my current collection of seven bags (plus one very vintage red epi key holder). This is an all vintage collection. I just adore the Epi green vintage pieces. While I would love an Alma BB one day, I adore grabbing a bargain with preloved items. I also have some Mulberry bags (black and burgundy colours mostly) and a black longchamp I use for work.

Monogram Pochette Old Model from 2003
Papillon 26 Damier Ebene
Petit Noe in Borneo Green Epi (with ribbon added in place of the leather tie that has broken)
Jeune Fille in Borneo Green Epi
Pochette in Epi Noir
St Cloud PM in the Monogram from 1982
Sunset Boulevard in Amarante Vernis

IMG_3882 copy 2.jpg

Last edited: