Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

March only? Ok. The month started with the Baxter Dog Collar. Ridiculous purchase. Knew I would most likely send back but caved. Simply too nice.

Next came Pochette Accessories in monogram. Had a Prada light weight nylon cross body just big enough for my phone. But! Got a larger phone so needed a larger pouch. However, the strap was too short. So! Found a crossbody on Fashionphile and I'm good to go. The combo works beautifully for days I need to keep my phone on me but not wearing anything with pockets or taking my dog for a walk.....you know, the one wearing the Baxter Collar. ;)

Next to arrive was the key pouch in damier Azur. She's hanging on my Azur Lena MM purchased in Feb.....looks great and holds my tic tacs....of course! Liked it so much I thought one in monogram was greatly needed....ok, not needed, just had to have! He arrived....very nice.....till I unzipped it all the way. No problems unzipping but zipping shut....not so good. The zipper would stick a bit. What?! In order not to stick, I had to hold the pouch in a certain way. Don't have to do that with Azur so shouldn't have to with Mono. He's going back. I don't know if this means anything but Azur was made in France. Mono was made in USA. Does it mean anything? Just bad luck? Either way, it should have been checked before selling.

Finishing the month is Lena.....or is it Iena? It's Iena, isn't it......Aha! That's why I thought the gals on YouTube weren't pronouncing it correctly! At any rate.....love love LOVE her in the Azur, wanted it in monogram, but they didn't have it at the site so settled for the Ebene. Not crazy about the way it looked online but when she arrived! Whoa. I am SO surprised how rich she looks in person. Who knew?! Well, most of you do, but I'm new to LV so had no idea. I wanted the key pouch for her....the one with the sticky zipper. However! I did get the Kirigami pouch/charm/key holder for my Alma in Feb which Also looks Gorgeous on Lena/Iena damier. Guess I'll just have to take the time to transfer from one to the other. Oh the troubles one must endure.....just kidding.....I've learned some don't get my sense of humor at no fault of their own. Sometimes one reads thoughts differently than intended. At any rate, one day I might learn the abbreviations so many of you use.

My new Neverfull is probably one of my new favorite bags! It keeps my super soft Snorlax from the Pokemon Center happy and cozy. This is my first LV bag. I think this is probably the bag that has ended my longing for bags. I never thought this would be the bag.
Omg that Snorlax looks so soft :love: I have a giant beanbag Snorlax lol
Also the bag is gorgeous, it’s definitely bringing me Spring vibes!

Reactions: Work_For_Purse
My new Neverfull is probably one of my new favorite bags! It keeps my super soft Snorlax from the Pokemon Center happy and cozy. This is my first LV bag. I think this is probably the bag that has ended my longing for bags. I never thought this would be the bag.
Twins with the NF and the Coach X BAPE wallet!

Escale View attachment 4698537Toiletry arrived. Love the colours! Waiting on the blue NF and others ones store opens.
Nice! Congrats on your new cutie & colourful nails FF:flowers::heart:
Twins with the NF and the Coach X BAPE wallet!
Yay! Congrats to you both on your pastel beauties :loveeyes: Very cute!