Share Your Loewe Items Here

OMG! I gotta go there. I would love to get those suede puzzle. Thanks for sharing. ;)

I wasn't kidding when I said I'm gonna go there. I went today. Sadly, none of the the suede puzzles were available. The store's been open for last 4 months. It's right across from 'Acne studio' store. I wish I should've known earlier. They recently got the bag shipment so they won't be getting any new for a while. They have never gotten any leather accessories but may come later. I saw some knot bags & puzzles there. All the SAs there are very sweet.
Phone: 845-928-0643
Email: [email protected]

IMG_1488147020.572137.jpg

I wasn't kidding when I said I'm gonna go there. I went today. Sadly, none of the the suede puzzles were available. The store's been open for last 4 months. It's right across from 'Acne studio' store. I wish I should've known earlier. They recently got the bag shipment so they won't be getting any new for a while. They have never gotten any leather accessories but may come later. I saw some knot bags & puzzles there. All the SAs there are very sweet.

View attachment 3617491

Thank you for sharing!! What were the prices like?

View attachment 3617491
Thanks for sharing the intel! Do they know if they'll get in any Barcelona bags? Do they accept phone orders?

Well I emailed them! Prices are:

"Puzzle handbags for medium leather $1700, suede $1650, small leather $1500, and lg/XL $1890.

Flamencos:
small leather is $1175 originally $1950.
Small suede $1175 originally $1950

Large leather $1475, originally $2450."

Alyssa was very patient with emailing me! I recommend her!

Reactions: vink and squidgee
Well I emailed them! Prices are:

"Puzzle handbags for medium leather $1700, suede $1650, small leather $1500, and lg/XL $1890.

Flamencos:
small leather is $1175 originally $1950.
Small suede $1175 originally $1950

Large leather $1475, originally $2450."

Alyssa was very patient with emailing me! I recommend her!

She's the one that I talked to when I went to the store.

Hi, I'm still wondering if I should keep Barcelona. The puzzle is a dream bag for me and I love both but not sure if Barcelona is my style. I love it but I carry a lot and if I feel I need to baby it, I won't use much. It's beautifully made though and looks incredibly stylish. Do you have one?
I don't have one but would love to. it will be a nice addition ^_^