Share Your Loewe Items Here

Alright, as promised, here’s the exchange I received from NAP. The return/exchange was processed very quickly. I dropped off the return at UPS on Thurs, and received the exchange the following Weds. this time was much better! There’s a very minor mark on the back that is only visible when light hits it at a certain angle, but otherwise I’m happy with the condition of the bag so I’m now a first time Loewe owner! The leather is so soft and the bag so incredibly light, I can’t wait to use it!
Yay! I’m happy for you! For me, there is just no better bag. Enjoy!

Reactions: chenjennie
Alright, as promised, here’s the exchange I received from NAP. The return/exchange was processed very quickly. I dropped off the return at UPS on Thurs, and received the exchange the following Weds. this time was much better! There’s a very minor mark on the back that is only visible when light hits it at a certain angle, but otherwise I’m happy with the condition of the bag so I’m now a first time Loewe owner! The leather is so soft and the bag so incredibly light, I can’t wait to use it!
Gorgeous! I have a smooth one too and can often buff out those marks. The color is tdf

Oh my goodness, how did I only find this Loewe thread just now?! I love love love Loewe! I started with the Elephant bag (Electric Blue), then the Hammock (Apricot) after a few months, then a Puzzle (Narcissus Yellow) after another few months. Bought my mom the mermaid slingbacks from the Paula’s Ibiza collab, and a Hammock (tri-color pink) of her own and she says that it’s one of her top favorite bags and makes her really happy.

My next would most likely be a Flamenco.
(Also LOVED the Ken Price collab and had been really tempted to pull the trigger on a piece or two, but I had just bought a Chanel...)

How has your puzzle held up? Looking at the small in narcissus yellow but not sure about it being a lighter color. Do you find it still goes with a lot?

Oh my goodness, how did I only find this Loewe thread just now?! I love love love Loewe! I started with the Elephant bag (Electric Blue), then the Hammock (Apricot) after a few months, then a Puzzle (Narcissus Yellow) after another few months. Bought my mom the mermaid slingbacks from the Paula’s Ibiza collab, and a Hammock (tri-color pink) of her own and she says that it’s one of her top favorite bags and makes her really happy.

My next would most likely be a Flamenco.
(Also LOVED the Ken Price collab and had been really tempted to pull the trigger on a piece or two, but I had just bought a Chanel...)

Oh, THAT? Just the best bag ever! :loveeyes:

I know this bag is new to no one in this thread but some days, I just have to take a new picture of it. Especially while it’s sitting there not only looking so very gorgeous, but indeed capable of whatever I might put it through. Bags are not for babying!

Without a doubt, it is my best wardrobe purchase ever!

61C16657-4499-4839-B0DB-96B5A3F54357.jpeg

Last edited:
How has your puzzle held up? Looking at the small in narcissus yellow but not sure about it being a lighter color. Do you find it still goes with a lot?

Oh yes, but that's because my wardrobe isn't neutral. Colors, colors, colors all the way! :panic:
I've had it recolored (same shade of yellow) because I've been using it so much through different weather conditions (rain, snow, sun). I've just brought it out to use a couple of days ago since the recolor and while it's not as buttery soft as it was, it looks brand spanking new again.