Share Your Loewe Items Here

Hi, I am not sure if you are still looking into Loewe Gate bag, but I am happy to share my experience. I have had my blue steel small gate (grained leather) for over a year now and it’s one of my favorite “everyday-not sure what I want” bags. The leather is phenomenal - no issues, no complains. I loved it so much so I that have recently bought another small Gate bag. I was debating between the original tan color in a soft calf and the light caramel one in a grained calf leather. I ended up going with a light caramel one in a grained calf leather as I personally find this color more versatile (vs tan) and because I have not had any issues (scuffs or damage) to my grained leather one despite it’s frequent usage .
Hope this helps :smile:

View attachment 4956857
Love your Gates, the caramel color is fenomenal!

Reactions: DAMER
So I am actually pretty upset with Loewe’s online store customer service.

I ordered a pair of napa leather pants in the private sale. But instead I got a pair of suede ones in a different size. I contacted the customer service and established it was a warehouse mistake. Okay, these things happen. I had to photograph the pants etc, and it took them weeks (and several prompts on my part) to arrange for a courier pick up. They would not give me any information as whether I would receive the pants I had actually ordered. I had to keep asking, several times, only to be eventually told my pants were no longer in stock. All in all it has taken them over one month to reimburse me. They have been perfectly polite but quite passive and inefficient about the whole thing. Plus I have received no apology or compensation. I think a small discount voucher would be the minimum to expect. I mean, I have got discount vouchers from NAP because a shipment got delayed... It just didn’t feel like a luxury experience at all. Very disappointed.

So, I need to retract this comment. Yes, they messed up. But totally unexpectedly today I received this from Loewe together with an apology to my name! So despite the spelling mistake (they are Spanish after all :P) this is a very nice gesture and I very much appreciated it.

CED39476-A15D-44C2-88F9-0593374E7502.jpeg

Incidentally I also happened to receive today my Totoro shipment. The shirt is fenomenal, very thick luxurious linen and beautiful embroidery. I can wear it as a dress which is what I had anticipated, and am only concerned whether it is too long for me.
It came in one of those gigantic cardboard tubes they now use for clothes so no bag, but they did include a set of stickers.

9E36FFCD-227C-4987-8DE5-987002C5C0AF.jpeg7C346CF3-9C86-4E08-BC58-A3A40187BF91.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Loewe Anton backpack? Any comments about usage? The reviews are hard to find but I'm kinda digging it after seeing it at the store last week!

I have an Anton from a few years ago and I love it. Access is kinda awkward and it doesn't hold a ton of stuff for a backpack. I can get my 13" macbook in there, though it's kinda at a weird angle. It always gets compliments, more so than most of my other bags. When it folds over, it looks awesome. When it's stuffed with tons of stuff and doesn't fold over, it looks a bit weird and like a yogurt container.

When I got mine there was only one size, so I think mine corresponds to the regular size today.

I have an Anton from a few years ago and I love it. Access is kinda awkward and it doesn't hold a ton of stuff for a backpack. I can get my 13" macbook in there, though it's kinda at a weird angle. It always gets compliments, more so than most of my other bags. When it folds over, it looks awesome. When it's stuffed with tons of stuff and doesn't fold over, it looks a bit weird and like a yogurt container.

When I got mine there was only one size, so I think mine corresponds to the regular size today.
Thank you! It kind of reminds me of the Cote et Ciel backpack but a bit more refined in terms of silhouette. Will keep an eye out for a nice colorway!

Thank you! It kind of reminds me of the Cote et Ciel backpack but a bit more refined in terms of silhouette. Will keep an eye out for a nice colorway!

Unsurprisingly I also have the Cote et Ciel Isar backpack which is a more daily, work backpack. It's got two straps, a padded section for a laptop, and a bunch of easily accesible pockets. The Anton just has the one the one-mini pocket & the the main compartment, and is single strapped. It's definitely more fashion-forward, and more for just carrying your daily essentials.

Oh my goodness, how did I only find this Loewe thread just now?! I love love love Loewe! I started with the Elephant bag (Electric Blue), then the Hammock (Apricot) after a few months, then a Puzzle (Narcissus Yellow) after another few months. Bought my mom the mermaid slingbacks from the Paula’s Ibiza collab, and a Hammock (tri-color pink) of her own and she says that it’s one of her top favorite bags and makes her really happy.

My next would most likely be a Flamenco.
(Also LOVED the Ken Price collab and had been really tempted to pull the trigger on a piece or two, but I had just bought a Chanel...)

Last edited: