Share Your Loewe Items Here

That's amazing! I want to get to that point as well. Currently have a lot of bags, all pre-owned. But still too many for me to put on rotation. I acknowledge my spending habits are a bit erratic but I can'tttt stoppppp. But I wish to get to your bag contentment status!
Well, I think, in fact I know, what helped me get to bag contentment, and will help me stay here a while, is that I am extremely picky and a bit vanilla in taste.

I am now self-aware enough to acknowledge that I am difficult to please, and won’t keep anything that isn’t perfect in condition and utility and suited to my taste. Therefore, my return and sell rates were off the charts and I wanted out of that cycle.

I am also clear on what I’m willing to spend and want the very best quality I can buy with those coins. That’s why all my bags are LOEWE. I do have a LV Coin Cardholder in Cobalt that I think is just *everything*, but that’s as “colorful” as I can be when it comes to bags and SLGs.

Hi everyone,
I took advantage of the Net-a-porter sale recently to purchase my first Loewe item (small puzzle bag, yay!), but when I received my new bag, I noticed it wasn’t packed properly so the leather was warped on the sides and there’s a deep crease on the top. There’s also a small piece of loose leather at the bottom, I didn’t pull it off because I wasn’t sure if it’s an actual damage. Am I overreacting? I know the puzzle bag leather is supposed to be soft and will soften with use, but this seems pretty unacceptable for a brand new item? Has anyone experienced this with NAP before?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 18865D90-41C9-4196-94B5-1D0EC4B1E0D2.jpeg
    18865D90-41C9-4196-94B5-1D0EC4B1E0D2.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 7F6E5051-6E5D-47E3-ADD4-BC51F7484031.jpeg
    7F6E5051-6E5D-47E3-ADD4-BC51F7484031.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 187
Hi everyone,
I took advantage of the Net-a-porter sale recently to purchase my first Loewe item (small puzzle bag, yay!), but when I received my new bag, I noticed it wasn’t packed properly so the leather was warped on the sides and there’s a deep crease on the top. There’s also a small piece of loose leather at the bottom, I didn’t pull it off because I wasn’t sure if it’s an actual damage. Am I overreacting? I know the puzzle bag leather is supposed to be soft and will soften with use, but this seems pretty unacceptable for a brand new item? Has anyone experienced this with NAP before?
Thanks!

Oh, all those creases would bother me for sure especially the one on the top. The good thing you might not notice it much when wearing the bag crossbody. I have a crease on the bottom right on the back as well, but I also bought mine preloved and not brand new so I wasn’t expecting it to be perfect.

Reactions: chenjennie
Oh, all those creases would bother me for sure especially the one on the top. The good thing you might not notice it much when wearing the bag crossbody. I have a crease on the bottom right on the back as well, but I also bought mine preloved and not brand new so I wasn’t expecting it to be perfect.

Thanks for confirming I’m not overreacting :lol: I’ve requested an exchange with NAP. Hopefully the next one will be better packaged.

Hi everyone,
Thanks!

Omg! I also was super excited about the sale and bought a black small puzzle and was similarly disappointed. The one I received wasn't as extreme as yours but it seemed like the tag might have damaged the glazing. That was just one of a couple quality issues I had with the bag so back it went. Such a shame because it was a great deal. I wouldn't be okay with the bag you received so glad you're exchanging it, fingers crossed!

Reactions: chenjennie
Omg! I also was super excited about the sale and bought a black small puzzle and was similarly disappointed. The one I received wasn't as extreme as yours but it seemed like the tag might have damaged the glazing. That was just one of a couple quality issues I had with the bag so back it went. Such a shame because it was a great deal. I wouldn't be okay with the bag you received so glad you're exchanging it, fingers crossed!
Such a bummer you had similar experience! I thought NAP is a pretty reputable store, so very surprised this happened. Are you getting an exchange too?

Reactions: anatomyofafad
Such a bummer you had similar experience! I thought NAP is a pretty reputable store, so very surprised this happened. Are you getting an exchange too?

Same here! I was pretty over it at the time so just went ahead and sent it back as a return. If I'd given it more thought I probably would have tried the exchange as well given the discount, just was too impatient! Hoping my next try getting the black puzzle is more successful hehe. Please post updates on your new puzzle once it comes! :smile:

Same here! I was pretty over it at the time so just went ahead and sent it back as a return. If I'd given it more thought I probably would have tried the exchange as well given the discount, just was too impatient! Hoping my next try getting the black puzzle is more successful hehe. Please post updates on your new puzzle once it comes! :smile:
Good luck to both of us :biggrin:

Reactions: anatomyofafad
Hi everyone,
Thanks!
Wow that sucks! I was really upset that I missed the NAP sale too, I guess now I can be less annoyed with myself. I was at the Loewe store last week and saw a brand new bag, they aren't supposed to have creases like that when it's still brand new. It almost looks like it was stored incorrectly, or maybe even used a bit by someone who then returned it. Hope you're able to get an exchange!

Wow that sucks! I was really upset that I missed the NAP sale too, I guess now I can be less annoyed with myself. I was at the Loewe store last week and saw a brand new bag, they aren't supposed to have creases like that when it's still brand new. It almost looks like it was stored incorrectly, or maybe even used a bit by someone who then returned it. Hope you're able to get an exchange!
Yeah you didn’t miss much :sad: I’ve been looking at 2nd hand puzzles and none looked as bad as the one I received, so as soon as I saw it I was like wth :mad:

Has anyone purchased the puzzle hobo bag? I am loving it but haven’t seen many pics or videos of other people wearing it.
Visually, I ADORE this bag, but in use, it's not practical for me.

The strap isn't adjustable and it's too bottom heavy (it tapers wider towards the base of the bag, thinnest at the top), so it doesn't hold its shape at all, which I feel like over time will only look saggy (the strap, not the bag.)

The width is awkwardly long for its height, and the depth is pretty wide, so it doesn't sit well on your shoulder; it sticks out too much for my liking. Best I can equate it is like having a big shoe box underneath your armpit.

I like how it's carried in the crook of the arm, but for the price, I'd pass and go with another style that has more versatility.

Sorry I didn't take any modshots when I tried it out!

Alright, as promised, here’s the exchange I received from NAP. The return/exchange was processed very quickly. I dropped off the return at UPS on Thurs, and received the exchange the following Weds. this time was much better! There’s a very minor mark on the back that is only visible when light hits it at a certain angle, but otherwise I’m happy with the condition of the bag so I’m now a first time Loewe owner! The leather is so soft and the bag so incredibly light, I can’t wait to use it!

Attachments

• 869B7A38-3DAB-4E49-9E11-36C36C4E4ED2.jpeg
    869B7A38-3DAB-4E49-9E11-36C36C4E4ED2.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 120
  • F23D2B57-D8E2-41F9-9810-265E6CA77AD7.jpeg
    F23D2B57-D8E2-41F9-9810-265E6CA77AD7.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 125
  • DA9959F1-3C22-4C23-A732-5C267D38E99E.jpeg
    DA9959F1-3C22-4C23-A732-5C267D38E99E.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 3E328F5E-D78F-4CEA-895B-6D98A371F082.jpeg
    3E328F5E-D78F-4CEA-895B-6D98A371F082.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 123
Alright, as promised, here’s the exchange I received from NAP. The return/exchange was processed very quickly. I dropped off the return at UPS on Thurs, and received the exchange the following Weds. this time was much better! There’s a very minor mark on the back that is only visible when light hits it at a certain angle, but otherwise I’m happy with the condition of the bag so I’m now a first time Loewe owner! The leather is so soft and the bag so incredibly light, I can’t wait to use it!
Very pretty! Since that's smooth calf leather, you may be able to buff out that small mark.