Share Your Loewe Items Here

I was thinking to get this bag. Been eyeing puzzle in medium size very long but can’t afford a full retail price. I come across this pre loved bag in excellent condition and very good price too (50% lower than retail price). However I’m not sure about this color. Will this color especially the beige panel difficult to maintain? Is this color look a bit old? Need advice pls to make up my mind [emoji16]4515ac66-1fc1-4e25-9b1e-8a6bcd439e0a.jpg44c4a1b8-c7bb-4c90-9881-46c90edd9b68.jpged400333-578d-4d25-9318-62aacf03af3b.jpg

I was thinking to get this bag. Been eyeing puzzle in medium size very long but can’t afford a full retail price. I come across this pre loved bag in excellent condition and very good price too (50% lower than retail price). However I’m not sure about this color. Will this color especially the beige panel difficult to maintain? Is this color look a bit old? Need advice pls to make up my mind [emoji16]View attachment 4095209View attachment 4095210View attachment 4095211

Gorgeous!! Love it! Personally I don’t think it looks old at all and the beige colour shouldn’t be a problem unless you wear blue jeans with it..? I’m not sure if there’ll be a colour transfer issue with jeans but otherwise a gentle swipe should take care of most marks. I have a stone blue Amazona which is also quite a delicate colour but she’s doing just fine.

Have you guys seen this fabulous lady's youtube vids, KarenBritChic? I just posted this in another thread and felt that this is where it needs to be.

She's hilarious and I understand how she feels about her bags completely. Here's she is, making a great comparison between the Puzzle in small and medium. And letting us know how she really feels about them :lol: :hbeat: I don't make youtube vids but this is more or less how my own thinking goes when confronted by a particularly gorgeous bag :yes:
Enjoy!

Have you guys seen this fabulous lady's youtube vids, KarenBritChic? I just posted this in another thread and felt that this is where it needs to be.

She's hilarious and I understand how she feels about her bags completely. Here's she is, making a great comparison between the Puzzle in small and medium. And letting us know how she really feels about them :lol: :hbeat: I don't make youtube vids but this is more or less how my own thinking goes when confronted by a particularly gorgeous bag :yes:
Enjoy!

I watch her regularly and she's a fun lady :biggrin:

Enjoy!

I love Karen! In my opinion she is currently the most original youtuber out there. The rest kind of all have the same style. We have different body types so I don't follow a lot of her style, but I really appreciate her genuine love and enthusiasm and creativity with fashion!

I love Karen! In my opinion she is currently the most original youtuber out there. The rest kind of all have the same style. We have different body types so I don't follow a lot of her style, but I really appreciate her genuine love and enthusiasm and creativity with fashion!
You expressed perfectly my thoughts about her! :biggrin:

Be careful if anyone is considering purchasing a puzzle bag on eBay!! There is a scam ring that I've been trying to thwart. They use different accounts all the time, but the 2 consistent things about this ring is that they have ZERO feedback under whatever account name they use and the bags are all priced around $500 dollars. It can be slightly under or over but that's the big tell. Almost every day I go on eBay and report each and every bag they sell as authentic.

I don't understand why eBay hasn't caught on as I've reported about 200ish so far. I am doing it manually, bag by bag. I've noticed they tried to stray into Hermes Evelynes and even a Lindy but they seemed to have stopped there. I also noticed some Lady Dior listings that fit their MO but I'm not an owner of any Diors so I've only reported the most obvious ones. So be careful of this scam ring ladies :annoyed::yucky:

Last edited:
Haha
I was just checking my Puzzle bag to see whether it has feet - it does and they still have the plastic on! I have probably used it a handful of times that way -- oops -- I need to pay attention to detail!