Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Absolutely love holiday 2020
But still contemplating if I should keep or exchange my carnelian 5 motif with Gullioche. Carnelian is beautiful but it is just not something I can wear daily. Should I go with something more safe for daily wear? :confused1:

Attachments

• 20210328_175837.jpg
    20210328_175837.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 20210318_224623.jpg
    20210318_224623.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 20210318_122040.jpg
    20210318_122040.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 345
  • 20210328_213201.jpg
    20210328_213201.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 322
But still contemplating if I should keep or exchange my carnelian 5 motif with Gullioche. Carnelian is beautiful but it is just not something I can wear daily. Should I go with something more safe for daily wear? :confused1:
If it doesn’t please you or you don’t get your cost per wear, it’s likely better that you turn to something else. I love everything here...and that’s my problem. :doh:

Hi! I prefer stones over just metal (e.g. guilloche). I think stones pack a bigger punch.
Safe is not always the answer when buying things (e.g. it's like buying a black bag... safe, but boring).

Jewelry is fashion and style. To me the carnelian makes a beautiful statement.
I know you're worried about wear and tear, but any jewelry (or bag) is at risk for wear and tear. I say if you love the carnelian, wear it and enjoy it. If you get a nick, it's ok. It's no different if you were to get a nick with the guilloche piece. All these pieces will wear over time, so I would pick what your heart loves and wear it.

The carnelian is gorgeous, it's different and the color pops. Guilloche is like a gold chain (e.g. the black color of handbags)... nice, but safe & predictable.

I vote to keep the carnelian! It's striking! Hope this helps in your decision.

Hi! I prefer stones over just metal (e.g. guilloche). I think stones pack a bigger punch.
Safe is not always the answer when buying things (e.g. it's like buying a black bag... safe, but boring).

Jewelry is fashion and style. To me the carnelian makes a beautiful statement.
I know you're worried about wear and tear, but any jewelry (or bag) is at risk for wear and tear. I say if you love the carnelian, wear it and enjoy it. If you get a nick, it's ok. It's no different if you were to get a nick with the guilloche piece. All these pieces will wear over time, so I would pick what your heart loves and wear it.

The carnelian is gorgeous, it's different and the color pops. Guilloche is like a gold chain (e.g. the black color of handbags)... nice, but safe & predictable.

I vote to keep the carnelian! It's striking! Hope this helps in your decision.
Thank u so much for your wonderful thoughtful advice!! I only buy black bags :lol: so definitely safe & boring has been my thing. Carnelian is a bit of an adventure for sure - I guess I'll either fall in love more or shy away as time goes on. As far as beauty goes, this def stole my heart at first sight.:girlsigh: