Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Picked up the onyx 5 motif 2 weeks after placing an order. I have been regretting not getting the set when I purchased the 10 motif (I always like the option of making a 15 motif), was so glad was able to get it fairly easily.
Then the next day got notified that my SO was here! Chalcedony with hammered rose gold.
A great couple days for a VCA fanatic like myself lol.😂
View attachment 6004549View attachment 6004550
How wonderful! Congratulations!

Reactions: chiaoapple
Picked up the onyx 5 motif 2 weeks after placing an order. I have been regretting not getting the set when I purchased the 10 motif (I always like the option of making a 15 motif), was so glad was able to get it fairly easily.
Then the next day got notified that my SO was here! Chalcedony with hammered rose gold.
Wow 🤩 the Chalcedony with hammered rose gold is so unique and beautiful. Such an interesting color combination: very soothing and joyful.

Just SPECTACULAR!!! I am still picking my jaw up from the floor! That is such a beautiful combination!

Also, twinning on the Onyx 5-motif!!!

Congratulations on your new acquisitions!

your SO is so so beautiful! Congrats :smile:

View attachment 6004550
Super super super love your SO! Congratulations!!!

Thank you!! The prettiness factor of this piece is off the charts.
It is gorgeous! I always think of you when I wonder if I can wear the two butterfly collection with my more quirky/edgy style, because you wear your pieces so well and you have kindly modeled these pieces for us! I still think about the green garnet butterfly and your mom all of the time. What a special color! I just ordered a two butterfly piece, but it will not be ready for about six months, will post it when it arrives.