Share your Guilloche pics!!

I also have my pendants lengthened to 19” (it is a little longer than the standard amount lengthened). You can ask your SA to have your pendant lengthened, it is usually complementary for a few months after purchase, after that there is a small fee.
'

I also totally prefer the 19" length - with the jump I can wear the necklaces shorter anyways if I want...

I also have my pendants lengthened to 19” (it is a little longer than the standard amount lengthened). You can ask your SA to have your pendant lengthened, it is usually complementary for a few months after purchase, after that there is a small fee.
Thanks!
'

I also totally prefer the 19" length - with the jump I can wear the necklaces shorter anyways if I want...
So you can wear it both at the original and the longer length? This is very helpful!

Thanks!

So you can wear it both at the original and the longer length? This is very helpful!

Well, not if you lengthen to 19" - no. The original chain length is 16.8" and I believe the jump portion is about an inch, so if you want the original length option, don't lengthen beyond 18" - hope this helps! :smile:

Reactions: hhw
Thanks!

Well, not if you lengthen to 19" - no. The original chain length is 16.8" and I believe the jump portion is about an inch, so if you want the original length option, don't lengthen beyond 18" - hope this helps! :smile:

Mine have the original jump ring wings and the extension to 19 inches, but this is not the default; your sales associate has to be very specific about the measurements you want, and then don’t be surprised if VCA headquarters confirms with you several times that it’s actually what you want before they complete the job!

Reactions: Bee-licious and hhw
Mine have the original jump ring wings and the extension to 19 inches, but this is not the default; your sales associate has to be very specific about the measurements you want, and then don’t be surprised if VCA headquarters confirms with you several times that it’s actually what you want before they complete the job!

Got it! Thank you so much!

Reactions: nicole0612
I was planning to get a VA 5 motifs bracelet in plain YG, tried on the Guilloche bracelet as well for comparison and ended up loving it. I have tried the Guilloche design when it was launched last year but thought they are too blingy for me. When wearing it side by side with 5 motifs YG and RG, this one just pops.
I have plan to purchase the bracelet in YG, then the VA earrings in Onyx, I will complete my VCA collection somehow. But now all my plans are derailed as I am thinking if I should get more Guilloche.
My dilemma now is, should I get the
1. Guilloche earrings + sweet onyx earrings
2. Onyx earrings + Guilloche pendant
3. Just onyx earrings, VA or sweet, as planned.
Then maybe other addition in the future.
I currently owned:
VA 10 motifs in YG
VA Onyx Holiday pendant
Frivole YG Mini earrings
5 Motifs Guilloche bracelet
My consideration is to be able to mix and match these and also to separate them into 2 sets eventually and pass down to my two daughters.
Appreciate any opinions and suggestions. My dresscode is casual most of the time. Thank you.

Reactions: Bee-licious
I was planning to get a VA 5 motifs bracelet in plain YG, tried on the Guilloche bracelet as well for comparison and ended up loving it. I have tried the Guilloche design when it was launched last year but thought they are too blingy for me. When wearing it side by side with 5 motifs YG and RG, this one just pops.
I have plan to purchase the bracelet in YG, then the VA earrings in Onyx, I will complete my VCA collection somehow. But now all my plans are derailed as I am thinking if I should get more Guilloche.
I currently owned:
VA 10 motifs in YG
VA Onyx Holiday pendant
Frivole YG Mini earrings
My consideration is to be able to mix and match these and also to separate them into 2 sets eventually and pass down to my two daughters.
Appreciate any opinions and suggestions. My dresscode is casual most of the time. Thank you.

I think based on your collection #1. You can wear your onyx necklace with the sweet earrings and the guilloche bracelet with the earrings.

I currently owned:
VA 10 motifs in YG
VA Onyx Holiday pendant
Frivole YG Mini earrings
Option 2 for me.

I currently owned:
VA 10 motifs in YG
VA Onyx Holiday pendant
Frivole YG Mini earrings
Option # 1 would be a great Addition to your collection! The earrings are amazing!