Share your Guilloche pics!!

Hi Everyone, love the guilloche collection and really wanted to get myself some earrings. Since I already have YG hammered vintage size wanted to know if you’ll recommend getting guilloche in vintage size or maybe trying to special order it in the Magic size so it’s different than what I have?

Hi ! Do the sweet alhambras come in the guilloche design? I'm looking for something dainty and sparkly, but it seems like the guilloché yellow gold motifs only come in the vintage size?

I've been so obsessed with MOP, carnelian, and hammered gold sweet alhambras, I want to venture out.

Hi ! Do the sweet alhambras come in the guilloche design? I'm looking for something dainty and sparkly, but it seems like the guilloché yellow gold motifs only come in the vintage size?

I've been so obsessed with MOP, carnelian, and hammered gold sweet alhambras, I want to venture out.

That is correct, only in the vintage size for bracelet, pendant, necklace and earrings.

Hi Everyone, love all the beautiful pictures of your guilloche! I am considering getting the earrings, I can't stop thinking about them! :loveeyes: For those who have the earrings, is it heavy? At the end of the day do your ears feel like they are weighed down?

Permanent. You have to try them on...I tried a pait yesterday and the right one was lopsided on me... there was something about the position of the post. My piercings are super even...have not had it with any other earrings