Share your color! Past, Present, Future. (Hair)

Loubie22

Oct 9, 2010
Past:
3340qp1.jpg

Present:
162y3c.jpg

2iuzxaw.jpg

Future:
2u3z3aw.jpg

Last edited:
I've had so many colours over the years I'd be here all day - blue, orange, yellow, red, white, black, brown, purple, you name it. Actually, one colour I've never had is green hair...either intentionally or accidentally. :biggrin:

^ Well, some peeple like green hair and it can look good, so to each their own. For me it's never been a colour I wanted, and I'm lucky my hair never turned green accidentally. I've seen it many, many times and it's not pretty.

Yes hair often turns green when it is lightened to a level of blonde, and then a dark dye is placed on it without filling in the missing levels first. If the lightening process did occur, you would have to add a red/orange before coloring it brown or black. To deposit the missing pigment.

^ Yep, I know. I worked in the hair (and beauty) industry for many, many years and saw people come in regularly after a failed home dye job and wanting the problem fixed.

Wow the blonde really suits you!

I have naturally something like Lopez's hair in the attachment, but now I have the color very similat to Dobrev's, just in colder tone. I'm planning on heading back to my original color after 7 years of constant coloring. I even had screaming red hair (:biggrin:) thanks to my hair modeling gig with Loreal. Wouldn't go back to that anymore! :P

Attachments

• Jlo.jpg
    Jlo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 82
  • nina.jpg
    nina.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 76
^ I loooove bright red hair. I'm blonde and plum at the moment, but I think I'm leaning towards a screaming red for my next colour change. Did you like the red hair on you, chantel?