Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanc retorne swift K25 ghw - passed (can’t handle the color and leather combo, also looking for sellier)
Noir retorne Togo K25 ghw - passed (really close to getting it but have my heart set on sellier)
Black box birkin 30! - passed . I’m looking for a Black B30 but I want an easier leather to take care of.

I’m still thinking if I should have taken one of these lovely bags but this time I really want to get exactly what I want. So far, no quota bags for me in 2020.

Blanc retorne swift K25 ghw - passed (can’t handle the color and leather combo, also looking for sellier)
Noir retorne Togo K25 ghw - passed (really close to getting it but have my heart set on sellier)
Black box birkin 30! - passed . I’m looking for a Black B30 but I want an easier leather to take care of.

I’m still thinking if I should have taken one of these lovely bags but this time I really want to get exactly what I want. So far, no quota bags for me in 2020.
I know those are hard to pass on but I think you made the right choice!
Sellier for Kelly is really optimal and for Birkin, me personally, need a fuss free leather for that style.
I think your dream bag will come in the next shipment (((crossing fingers for you dear)))

OMG black box birkin 30 - may i know if it is in retourne or sellier? and when was that offered? Thanks!

All gorgeous, but not for you. Smart girl, I admire you, as its difficult sometimes to keep your eye on the prize :yes:

Vert criquet ghw K28 sellier epsom: passed, not my kind of green
Craie ghw B25 togo: passed, wanted in Kelly. maybe I should have got it.
Rose confetti ghw K28 sellier epsom: passed, wanted rose Sakura
Magnolia phw k25 retourne togo: brought it home. Gorgeous color and cute size!!
Amazing offers!!! But I think you picked the best one and that’s my exact bag which I love even if I wanted ghw, so twins! AF890193-FD2B-47FD-A570-3185B8A9A6BC.jpegI find it’s still nice with Shw! Congrats and enjoy!

Posting all of my 2020 bag offers together. I have posted some during the year but my final handbag purchase recently is the mini Evelyne in Beige de Weimar with zigzag strap. I used a stock photo since it's suppose to arrive tomorrow. Will see. I thought I'd include my Kelly To Go as well. Yes, some may think it's a stretch to call it a bag but well, it is a crossbody. :blush: Count down to 2021 ! Please have a peaceful New Years Eve and New Year Day. Be safe out there.

1609388415970.png

Posting all of my 2020 bag offers together. I have posted some during the year but my final handbag purchase recently is the mini Evelyne in Beige de Weimar with zigzag strap. I used a stock photo since it's suppose to arrive tomorrow. Will see. I thought I'd include my Kelly To Go as well. Yes, some may think it's a stretch to call it a bag but well, it is a crossbody. :blush: Count down to 2021 ! Please have a peaceful New Years Eve and New Year Day. Be safe out there.

View attachment 4942064

Oh congrats! What a nice set of bags. I tried to get that particular mini Evie but didn’t have any luck—excited for you!

Vert criquet ghw K28 sellier epsom: passed, not my kind of green
Craie ghw B25 togo: passed, wanted in Kelly. maybe I should have got it.
Rose confetti ghw K28 sellier epsom: passed, wanted rose Sakura
Magnolia phw k25 retourne togo: brought it home. Gorgeous color and cute size!!
Wow great offers... which location are you based in?

View attachment 4942064
Wow great offers... which location are you based in?
Thank you! In Sunny California.

View attachment 4942064
Love your pink Kellys!

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Status
Not open for further replies.