Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a B30 Black Togo GHW, was offered also K28 GHW Lime and a B30 SHW Black Porosus and got also shown a gorgeous mini Kelly picnic in rouge de coeur, which unfortunately was reserved for another client but definitely putting a request for that!!
Congrats :loveeyes: Stunning offers! Could you please share the new price for a B30 after the price increase? TIA!

Reactions: TankerToad
Purchased a B30 Black Togo GHW, was offered also K28 GHW Lime and a B30 SHW Black Porosus and got also shown a gorgeous mini Kelly picnic in rouge de coeur, which unfortunately was reserved for another client but definitely putting a request for that!!
Those are some great offers and congratulations on your purchase. At what boutique were you given these offers?

Congrats on your new beauty!!
May I ask what leather the lime k was?

My local store in Germany - I want a mini Kelly in Lime next for summer, they did offer me a day after I purchased my Birkin one in 28, but it was retourne and I'm definitely feeling sellier for this one.
Which leather was the Lime K? I‘ve only seen epsom and the new swatch in clemence. TIA!

Probably still available. There's only two H stores here, with a very low stock -- mostly of the bags are pre-ordered to someone, but if someone turns it down or if it's in their stock, they sell to anyone who's up to. It's a little bit more expensive than US or EU (around 15-20%) but it's an easier way to play the H game.

I'm crying inside... gosh I would have snapped that up!

Ohhh cant wait to see the lime! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.