Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the call and the offer of my HG request B25 in etain RGHW today!

Excited to know this is also with the new 2019 D stamp!

View attachment 4349120
View attachment 4349119
Ughhhh you are killing me softly over here! :heart::love::hbeat: This is the top 2 of my list. Some weeks it is THE top of my list. So beautiful. I think I love Etain with rose gold more than even noir with RG...if the H gods are listening please send this baby over to me!!! :crybaby:

Ughhhh you are killing me softly over here! :heart::love::hbeat: This is the top 2 of my list. Some weeks it is THE top of my list. So beautiful. I think I love Etain with rose gold more than even noir with RG...if the H gods are listening please send this baby over to me!!! :crybaby:

Congrats! This is in my wishlist too.. enjoy!

simply breathtaking :heart::heart: congrats on scoring this beauty . And it's stamp D :graucho: so fresh . This bag is in my short wish list :panic:

Thank you! May the H gods work magic for you all! My SA on the DL informed me today that as of now they are done with producing Gris Tourterelle... AGAIN! I was informed there won’t be anymore Gris Tourterelle with RGHW coming in for the rest of the season... as for Birkin with RGHW she also got wind that they may rest production after SS19... I’m hoping things may change but this info came from someone at my store that just returned from Podium...

Last edited:
Thank you! May the H gods are working magic for you all! My SA on the DL informed me today that as of now they are done with producing Gris Tourterelle... AGAIN! I was informed there won’t be anymore Gris Tourterelle with RGHW coming in for the rest of the season... as for Birkin with RGHW she also got wind that they may rest production after SS19... I’m hoping things may change but this info came from someone at my store that just returned from Podium...

noooooo :shocked: birkin 25 Gris Tourterelle with RGHW is what I am craving right now , should I snatch that B? I can't decide on a color . I want a color that POPs and at the same time another down to earth one :oh:. This made my decision harder .

Thank you! May the H gods work magic for you all! My SA on the DL informed me today that as of now they are done with producing Gris Tourterelle... AGAIN! I was informed there won’t be anymore Gris Tourterelle with RGHW coming in for the rest of the season... as for Birkin with RGHW she also got wind that they may rest production after SS19... I’m hoping things may change but this info came from someone at my store that just returned from Podium...
:confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.