Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My lovely SA hinted at a gold/yellow officier Birkin, but I declined that because I'm not a huge fan of the officier style

- Kelly Ado backpack - No... I love the way this looks on other people but I worry I'm not fashion forward enough for a backpack and also I really wanted something classic

- Kelly 28 Noir GHW - No.. I wasn't very keen on black so I didn't even enquire as to the leather or whether it was retourne/sellier

- Kelly Pochette Rose Pourpre Ostrich - very painfully declined... my last few bags have been a noir mini kelly, a brique evelyn TPM and a bleu encre jige, so I was holding out for a full size bag

and finally...

- Kelly 28 Bleu Nuit Togo GHW - YES!!!!

- My lovely SA hinted at a gold/yellow officier Birkin, but I declined that because I'm not a huge fan of the officier style

- Kelly Ado backpack - No... I love the way this looks on other people but I worry I'm not fashion forward enough for a backpack and also I really wanted something classic

- Kelly 28 Noir GHW - No.. I wasn't very keen on black so I didn't even enquire as to the leather or whether it was retourne/sellier

- Kelly Pochette Rose Pourpre Ostrich - very painfully declined... my last few bags have been a noir mini kelly, a brique evelyn TPM and a bleu encre jige, so I was holding out for a full size bag

and finally...

- Kelly 28 Bleu Nuit Togo GHW - YES!!!!
I hope you post a pic! I’m waiting for one in that spec, or an elusive etain - come to think of it, all K’s are elusive. Congrats!:tup:

Reactions: ladyfarquaad
I hope you post a pic! I’m waiting for one in that spec, or an elusive etain - come to think of it, all K’s are elusive. Congrats!:tup:

Thank you!

I’m planning to pick it up in the next week so I’ll definitely post a pic when I do :smile:

Etain is gorgeous - my last “full size” bag was an Epsom Etain B30 with ghw last year, and it’s one of my favourites!

I hope you get your Etain/BN beauty soon!!

Reactions: sf_newyorker
Status
Not open for further replies.