Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update on this offer...so about two weeks ago I’ve been confirmed that this soft offer of MS was actually a C19 instead of C24...the mini C is too small for me so I’d declined the offer.:sad:

Yesterday I went into the boutique and my H fairy godmother surprised me with this...a Kelly Lettre K28 in Abricot/Brique/Feu with Rose interior!!!:yahoo::heart: Well I’m sure some of you ladies who follow me on Instagram know I’m a pink lover, right?:blush: What else can I ask for?????:girlsigh: Never thought I’d be adding a bag in orange tone to my collection, but never say never...especially with Hermes!:love:
Beautiful color combo! Which letter is this?

Just an update on this offer...so about two weeks ago I’ve been confirmed that this soft offer of MS was actually a C19 instead of C24...the mini C is too small for me so I’d declined the offer.:sad:

Yesterday I went into the boutique and my H fairy godmother surprised me with this...a Kelly Lettre K28 in Abricot/Brique/Feu with Rose interior!!!:yahoo::heart: Well I’m sure some of you ladies who follow me on Instagram know I’m a pink lover, right?:blush: What else can I ask for?????:girlsigh: But my SA and I aren’t too sure what shade of Rose is that...my guess is Lipstick or Azalee? Perhaps H experts here could help identify?:P Never thought I’d be adding a bag in orange tone to my collection, but never say never...especially with Hermes!:love:
Do you know why? Because the Abricot is just too appealing IRL and it’s hard to ignore. I’ve just bought a K28 in Abricot!
Enjoy

Yesterday I went into the boutique and my H fairy godmother surprised me with this...a Kelly Lettre K28 in Abricot/Brique/Feu with Rose interior!!!:yahoo::heart: Well I’m sure some of you ladies who follow me on Instagram know I’m a pink lover, right?:blush: What else can I ask for?????:girlsigh: But my SA and I aren’t too sure what shade of Rose is that...my guess is Lipstick or Azalee? Perhaps H experts here could help identify?:P Never thought I’d be adding a bag in orange tone to my collection, but never say never...especially with Hermes!:love:

wooooow congrats , what an amazing color . This bag is in my wishlist for sure :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Cambridge Girl
Need some help [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
What are everyone’s thoughts on a k28 sellier gold with phw??? Anyone own this combo?
If it helps, I have a K28 gold with phw, but a retourne. I personally love it because the phw gives it a casual vibe. If this is your same use case, that should make sellier a little more casual. If you are going for a more formal/occasion only use of the bag, then probably get one that is gold on gold.:smile:

Stunning!:heart:

Reactions: Cambridge Girl
I’ve been lurking on the Hermès bag forum for the past 5 years and haven’t posted on TPF in awhile. Hello again and I wanted to let you all know that I’m so thankful for all of your valuable insights, community support and sharing your love of all things beautiful. Yesterday, my SA sent me my first bag offer.

B30 Etoupe GHW

It was beautiful with the contrast stitching but I declined. I’ve rarely anything in my closet that is a brown color so I knew I wouldn’t love it. I’m patiently awaiting for my wishlist items since I understand they’re the most popular neutral colors. Hopefully the Garden Party (my first Hermès bag) that I’m picking up this weekend will help me with my patience. :tup:

- My lovely SA hinted at a gold/yellow officier Birkin, but I declined that because I'm not a huge fan of the officier style

- Kelly Ado backpack - No... I love the way this looks on other people but I worry I'm not fashion forward enough for a backpack and also I really wanted something classic

- Kelly 28 Noir GHW - No.. I wasn't very keen on black so I didn't even enquire as to the leather or whether it was retourne/sellier

- Kelly Pochette Rose Pourpre Ostrich - very painfully declined... my last few bags have been a noir mini kelly, a brique evelyn TPM and a bleu encre jige, so I was holding out for a full size bag

and finally...

- Kelly 28 Bleu Nuit Togo GHW - YES!!!!

I have been wanting this combo in kelly 25, 28 or Birkin 30 for a while! Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.