Share your 2019 bag offers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! Your C24 is gorgeous. But I think it goes better with blacks and grays than gold though. I emailed my SA and am waiting to see when I can come see it in person in hopes that seeing it in person will change my mind. Hold just seems too casual against dark tones.

2. Would love to see a pic

3. Blue du nord mini Kelly vs Celeste clic wallet comparison courtesy of my friend

35502694-3DA3-48C3-8E47-C47185B01F4C.jpeg

4. Oh my!!! Cactus!!! You are strong!

This is me currently hahahaha

ODEDIHAIMS and NOIRetMoi like this.
  5. Thank you so much!! Beautiful mini K :love:

6. Were you on a four year drought because you didn't get any offers? If so, then that does say something about how long you can wait until another one comes along.

7. Beautiful colors but just the wrong ones for me... would love red, olive, emerald or vert fonce...

noegirl likes this.
  8. No it was now for a combination of personal and H reasons. I was on a 4 year drought because I was first waiting for an SO (which was officially cancelled by Paris without my old SA telling me) and then another drought waiting for a redo/make-up SO (that still hasn’t come in). I also became unemployed, had to change SAs twice more, and then establish myself at my new job. It was not until recently that I got my ducks in a row, clicked with a new SA, and this happened.

noegirl and BBC like this.

9. Omg!!! Do you mind sharing where you got these offers? It’s at the top of my wishlist but my home store was confused when I asked about this combination.

10. Confused? There is a big batch of these bags going out to stores just about now. Maybe they have not received theirs yet nor realised that there are now RGHW Birkins.

11. They’re definitely confused or just very behind on their intel. I was told they haven’t seen a bag in GT in 4+ years.

In the meantime, I recently took home a B30 noir with GHW in Epsom

periogirl28 likes this.
  12. Hi! I may have missed this somewhere but is there a big difference between the old togo and the new togo? I recently saw a new togo leather in black--which actually wasn't as black as I have seen in the past--but was a gorgeous matte black B30. It wasn't that heavy, but I was only comparing it to a B35 in togo so, of course, it was much lighter. Did they change the leather this year?
    Hi! I may have missed this somewhere but is there a big difference between the old togo and the new togo? I recently saw a new togo leather in black--which actually wasn't as black as I have seen in the past--but was a gorgeous matte black B30. It wasn't that heavy, but I was only comparing it to an older B35 in togo so, of course, it was much lighter. Did they change the leather this year and, if so, is it really different?

13. Mini kelly in rouge de coeur!

14. Oooh is this a “Yes”?