Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the black B offered to you while it was on hold?

She was checking downstairs to see what they had. When she came back upstairs she said they had the b30 in black but it is currently on hold for someone else and if that person doesn’t pick it up, she’ll try to get it for me. She did say that I would have to buy some more things so that she can pitch it to manager, which of course I agreed to. Then of course later on that day I got an email saying it got picked up. [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

Is that a hard bag one to come by? That was my first time asking her for a birkin in person.

Reactions: luxuryphile
She was checking downstairs to see what they had. When she came back upstairs she said they had the b30 in black but it is currently on hold for someone else and if that person doesn’t pick it up, she’ll try to get it for me. She did say that I would have to buy some more things so that she can pitch it to manager, which of course I agreed to. Then of course later on that day I got an email saying it got picked up. [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

Is that a hard bag one to come by? That was my first time asking her for a birkin in person.
I think the B25 is harder to come by. So you will get your B soon.

sorry to hear but I'm sure one will be offered shortly! Let us know what you get soon! :smile:

Reactions: PaperbagPrincessD

I believe you will get your B30 soon and your SA would help you look out since you hit the quota for a Black bag. Wish you best of luck! [emoji6]

Reactions: PaperbagPrincessD
I think the B25 is harder to come by. So you will get your B soon.

sorry to hear but I'm sure one will be offered shortly! Let us know what you get soon! :smile:

I believe you will get your B30 soon and your SA would help you look out since you hit the quota for a Black bag. Wish you best of luck! [emoji6]

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji120][emoji92][emoji4]

Reactions: js2367 and renet
When I was picking up my B25 a few weeks ago, my SA pointed to a box in the back with a stack of nine “hold for” papers on it. My SA said it was a black B30. My B25 only had six hold tags on it (after me) but I think that’s because I had already talked to my SA before the bag was even in the store and told them I was 100% taking it.

When I was picking up my B25 a few weeks ago, my SA pointed to a box in the back with a stack of nine “hold for” papers on it. My SA said it was a black B30. My B25 only had six hold tags on it (after me) but I think that’s because I had already talked to my SA before the bag was even in the store and told them I was 100% taking it.

Hmm. Well she didn’t say there were any other holds on it other than that one. But who knows ‍♀️ Nice to know that they get blacks in a lot? Congrats on your b25 though. [emoji846][emoji92]

This is so interesting to know. I'll have to ask my SA what the process is the next time I visit.

This is so interesting to know. I'll have to ask my SA what the process is the next time I visit.
The "hold for" tags were other SAs placing dibs on the bag to offer to their client should the previous clients turn it down. You still need your SA to fight for you to be in line to be offered the bag. I was just trying to point out how much in demand black B30s are.

The "hold for" tags were other SAs placing dibs on the bag to offer to their client should the previous clients turn it down. You still need your SA to fight for you to be in line to be offered the bag. I was just trying to point out how much in demand black B30s are.

It's still very intriguing to me! When I bought my b25 rose pourpre I told my SA I wanted a b25 black swift with GHW. Then I visited her again a couple weeks later and told her again and she said she had one downstairs. I wonder if it was rejected by the other people who were first on the hold list or she fought for me to have it.

So I take it that a stack of nine “hold for” papers means 9 people are In line/interested in the bag? Holy cannoli!

Reactions: acrowcounted
Status
Not open for further replies.