Shannen Doherty

hahaha, yeah i was thinking the same too. the ladies at the table are always trying to speak over each other and i can just imagine Shannen smacking someone if they get in her way!:wtf:

i dont really like her so i hope not! i like elizabeth usually but she really got on my nerves when they did the tattoo segment i know its a personally choice but she kept saying well i would NEVER but if someone did i was like we get it you dont have one lets move on now i actually liked brandy on the show though i just think she was quiet as it wasnt really her show but if she was given the job she would loosen up a bit...

Actress Shannen Doherty arrives at the premiere party for the CW Network's '90210'

Attachments

• 82534175.jpg
    82534175.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 82534266.jpg
    82534266.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 214
Her age is catching up to her, she looks old.
I love her and I think she looks pretty, I'm glad to see her back. She was great on Charmed! I think too many of you expect these celebrities to look 20 for the rest of their lives and if they do look 20 you all criticize them for getting botox etc. How about focusing on their talent and their personality?

Last edited:
I love her and I think she looks pretty, I'm glad to see her back. She was great on Charmed! I think too many of you expect these celebrities to look 20 for the rest of their lives and if they do look 20 you all criticize them for getting botox etc. How about focusing on their talent and their personality?

Actually I was just stating how she looks to *me*, I dont criticize anyone for getting botox, hell, I would get botox if I needed it. Now, going OVERBOARD with the botox, is an issue. And "Personality"? The only thing I've heard about her is that shes a major *****.

P.S I jsut showed the picture to my SO and he said "She looks old!" and then continued with 2 stories about people he knows who have met her that said she was mean. So...yea.

Actually I was just stating how she looks to *me*, I dont criticize anyone for getting botox, hell, I would get botox if I needed it. Now, going OVERBOARD with the botox, is an issue. And "Personality"? The only thing I've heard about her is that shes a major *****.

P.S I jsut showed the picture to my SO and he said "She looks old!" and then continued with 2 stories about people he knows who have met her that said she was mean. So...yea.
I wasn't attacking you or anything I was just stating how generally many people on this forum can be very critical about things like that. These people aren't cartoons... And I dont see why you have to degrade her by calling her a major ***** before you even had the chance to know her.