Shall I buy this beautiful Evelyne 29?

I have three Evelynes and the gold one is the one I use the most, so I clearly think it’s a great bag. But how is it rare? The GHW? From what I’ve seen on tPF, GHW Evelynes are not as common as PHW, but they keep showing up more and more. I wouldn’t buy this because it’s supposedly rare, I’d buy it because of all the use it would get!

The gold is such a great color! But it's been on H.com in both HW versions now for a couple of months. So easily / readily available. At least for now.

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I see this bag a lot, so I personally wouldn’t consider it rare. If you really like the gold color perhaps purchasing it in a different style that you don’t already have will get you more use and diversity in your collection! But you ultimately know yourself best and if you think you will wear it then go for it!

• Love
I was wondering how rare it was myself recently - I just ordered the Gold with GHW yesterday from their website. Most of the ones I've seen on the resale market have PHW and I think the GHW really looks stunning against the tan. FedEx says it'll be here next Tuesday and I'm so excited - my first Hermes bag!!

I don’t think it’s rare, I think it just goes in phases especially on the website. I was looking for palladium when I was checking the site regularly for a gold Evie and it was always gold hw whenever they popped up. So not being too bothered either way I opted for gold on gold and I’ve been very happy with it, it’s definitely my most used bag.

• Love