Shall I buy it

1. Ok so I really want a paddy - I went on net-a-poter as I live in UK - saw this

http://www.net-a-porter.com/cgi-bin/NETAPORTER.storefront

What do you think , I really like it - but do you think it is not as nice as the Whisky - they did not have Whisky ..... I do really like the Dove colour .. opinions ??

Also are there any codes around for NAP to get free shipping etc

2. The dove is the same as the mousse. I posted lots of pictures of my mousse bag, it is very gray/green.

Now, I love this color - but, it is not for everyone.

It looks nothing like the pale blue/gray you see online.

IMG_0421.JPG
  3. I think there might be shipping codes in the "Deals and Steals" area...there was one for NAP. "SPRING" maybe? Try that and see if it works. I just sold my big pocket in mousse/dove, but I have pics of the color. It is a big difference from whiskey. Whiskey is a rich reddish brown, while the dove/mousse is a grey-green color. But both are beautiful, and the dove/mousse has the silver hardware which is nice.

Chloe Mousse Big Pocket on desk.jpg
  4. Yes, colors are quite different...advice really depends on your preferences (warmer/cooler) as well as shades you might wear the bag with.

5. Hellol, I am trying to sell a Grenat Chloe Paddington which I got off Bluefly last weekend for $1300, if you are interested. This is a dark red color which you can find in the Chloe Paddington Colours thread (search for grenat). Thanks!:lol:

6. buy it buy it.. you'll luuurve it

7. i got the whiskey

8. YAY! You will love the whiskey! Congratulations! Hope to see pics of your new bag soon! :nuts:

9. I love the whiskey also

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice