Shades of grey are all that I find...*REVEAL*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    OOhhh look at that pretty packaging! Too bad I didn't catch the UPS man to see if he was a vampire as promised. Crap!

I was waiting for her to bust out of her packaging like the Incredible Hulk. I was disappointed when I had to unwrap her. My hopes were so high!

[​IMG]

RESORT 07' SUEDE LINED GREY BLAKE! Oh you made my whole month better!

[​IMG]

Your smooshy suede interior makes me :drool:

[​IMG]

I really just love this color so much :tender:

[​IMG]

So Resort 07' suede lined grey Blake tpfer - whomever you are - thank you! She's beautiful and looks verrrrry gently worn. I've had so much luck on the 'bay with people describing correctly and this is another score!

I had bought a Blake at the Nordies sale a couple of months ago but it was in So Cool leather. I loved the shape but wasn't too keen on the leather and realized I am a classic calf girl to the max! The leather, the color, the hardware is exactly what I was looking for. :yahoo:

2. congrats!! OMG what a beauty!

3. OMG I logged back on MJ just in time! this is so gorgeous !!!!! I absolutely adore this color! it is just stunning! congrats!!!

4. OMG, I love that color. It is so amazingly beautiful, i wonder is stellas were made in this color. Were they?

Congrats btw

5. wow! a blake in my favorite color. gorgeous. congrats, rachie!

6. AHHHHHHHHHH so pretty! Love that color! I feel like petting my computer screen because that leather looks so soft. Too bad about the UPS man- I was hoping it would be Edward for you!

7. Gorgeous! Enjoy!

8. Oh, Rachie! So gorgeous!! I love the lilac undertones to that grey, and the Blake is such a classic bag. Sorry your UPS man didn't have sharper incisors, but at least he brought you MJ love!

9. Thanks so much for the luuuvvvv, ladies! I can't wait to take her out for a spin this weekend.

Apparently I deleted a picture from the initial thread and is too late to edit LOL. That's where the Hulk comment came from because he was packaged so well!

10. Gorgeous---I was watching that one--I'm so glad the winner was one of the "family". Congratulations Rachie!!

11. It's gorgeous! I just love the Blake and especially in that color. Congrats Rachie!

12. Love that bag! I was watching that one, too. It is a great color. Congrats!

13. OK OK OK OKO KOK OKOKOKOKOKOKOKO...crazy finders as I love GRAY!!!! Fabulous Rachie!!!

14. amaaaaaaaaaaaazing! love that color...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

15. Love it!!!!!