Shades of grey are all that I find...*REVEAL*

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
OOhhh look at that pretty packaging! Too bad I didn't catch the UPS man to see if he was a vampire as promised. Crap!

I was waiting for her to bust out of her packaging like the Incredible Hulk. I was disappointed when I had to unwrap her. My hopes were so high!

2rdb585.jpg

RESORT 07' SUEDE LINED GREY BLAKE! Oh you made my whole month better!

9gwxop.jpg

Your smooshy suede interior makes me :drool:

2a7ue0h.jpg

I really just love this color so much :tender:

14w3psi.jpg

So Resort 07' suede lined grey Blake tpfer - whomever you are - thank you! She's beautiful and looks verrrrry gently worn. I've had so much luck on the 'bay with people describing correctly and this is another score!

I had bought a Blake at the Nordies sale a couple of months ago but it was in So Cool leather. I loved the shape but wasn't too keen on the leather and realized I am a classic calf girl to the max! The leather, the color, the hardware is exactly what I was looking for. :yahoo:

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHH so pretty! Love that color! I feel like petting my computer screen because that leather looks so soft. Too bad about the UPS man- I was hoping it would be Edward for you!

Oh, Rachie! So gorgeous!! I love the lilac undertones to that grey, and the Blake is such a classic bag. Sorry your UPS man didn't have sharper incisors, but at least he brought you MJ love!

Thanks so much for the luuuvvvv, ladies! I can't wait to take her out for a spin this weekend.

Apparently I deleted a picture from the initial thread and is too late to edit LOL. That's where the Hulk comment came from because he was packaged so well!