SF Outlet prices for the large Marisa

mileysmuse

Nov 5, 2010
Here's a pic of the Marisa handbag currently available at the Ferragamo outlet in NY in black patent...the Woodbury Commons. It has a length of 18.5", height of 9" and maybe a width of 4" at most (but don't hold me to the dimensions).

The outlet cost is currently $943. The outlet has it in other nappa leather colors & if I remember correctly, there might be a smaller version with a smaller price tag available too.

The outlet also has the large Marisa in red python, which was a beauty, with a price tag of $1,395.

If you are looking for a Marisa, call Richard Peterson at the Woodbury outlet: 845-928-7116 or 888-320-7116.

Richard was exceptionally helpful & knowledgeable & will be able to locate then ship you the bag to your home. Shipping is $15, taxes are applied when applicable, and sales are final unless your bag maintains exterior or structural flaws.

Buying from the outlet (as opposed to ebay or another online site) guaranties you SF free servicing of your bag the first year and low cost servicing of it from year 2 on. This includes reconditioning of the leather.

Maybe, maybe, the Marisa will go on sale on black friday. If you want to take a chance, call Richard on Tues. 11/23 & he will tell you the sales items.

Attachments

• Ferragamo Marisa3.JPG
    Ferragamo Marisa3.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 522
OMG! were they the large ones (18.5" long) or the mid-sized? I just bought a large MariaStella (see pic in another post)...which was about $200 less than the large Marisa's at the outlet. I can't believe that the warehouse sells the Marisa's $600+ less than the outlet! what color leathers did you see them in, did they come with boxes (the outlet's bags don't) AND, do you have a phone number or street address for the warehouse? do tell all! While your at it, got any hot tips for buying dior, chanel or valentino. You are my new idol!

Luccibag, i've always thought of myself as a fairly good shopper but you've just TOTALLY burst my bubble! I'm sitting down, did you see any MariaStella's there too for $299? Be honest...I can take it, I think!

Yes, they were the full sized ones. I saw beige patent leather, a dark charcoal grey, emerald green, lots of colors. They also had one that is smaller but deeper. Not the mini marisa, it was a tad bigger but nice. My friend got it. Hm, I can't recall if I saw your bag but there was tons of bags there with that Ferragamo closure. I picked up a nice metallic Kelly bag. Its the one that retails for $1050 but I got it for $250. NO boxes or dustbag but they were new with tags. I picked up 3 pair of shoes too. Shoes did come with boxes. $79. A pair of Audreys, black pumps, and beige Lolie flats (I think that's the name). I live in a great area for sales. Im in NJ but minutes from NYC so I have stores everywhere. There was a line to get this warehouse. You can't call or anything. You have to stand outside and wait but it was worth it. They also jewelry, belts, sunglasses, etc. I loved all the shoes! $299 was the highest price on the bags. They ranged from $59 to 299 and were color coded. There was however a table with exotic lizard skin bags. I was extremely tempted by a lizard Kelly bag for $500 but I have too many Kelly bags to justify it. Lots of eye candy!

Last edited:
I realized my post would be more fun with pics so here are some of my shopping finds along with one of the $299 Marisas. All shoes for women were $79

Black pumps to match my Marisa in black patent (I already had this bag)
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

LOVE these flats!!

ry%3D400

Here they are on.

ry%3D400

Metallic Kelly $250 Came with strap too.
ry%3D400

shot of one of the marisa bags.
ry%3D400