Seventies fever: question r.e. seventies satchel

roomommy

O.G.
May 14, 2008
There seems to be a some seventies fever around here recently.
cool0012.gif

Can someone tell me if you can fit a 14"screen laptop in the seventies satchel? The actual laptop might be 12" by 10" but I don't have it yet.
The height of the satchel is about 10" so I'm wondering it if will work.
Thanks!

lil off topic but what does someone do....sit around and stalk tPF & see what the new "fever" is and drap those up out of the wood work?? do ya'll see how many seventies bags are on *bay right now...i'd never even heard of this line before like 2 days ago...

yah...it's funny...i think there like a bag stock market deep down in the recesses of someones basement with a bunch of angry sweaty people buying and selling bag stocks and they have personalized ebay listers too...so when a bag gets hot here, it's SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!

i like that we go through phases here. i feel like the entire forum is like one woman. you know, how we all have current, transient obsessions?

anyway, we're not answering your question, are we? from what i've seen in person, i think the satchel could hold a small laptop.

I just bought a work laptop and purposely chose a more expensive one just for its lightness.
Now I'm considering putting it in a 2+ pound bag.
Sort of silly, isn't it?
confused0075.gif

also OT: tad, this is your personal smiley to match your avatar
animal0026.gif

I was at the Saks outlet in Orlando today and they had them in navy and ivory. So maybe that's why they are all over the bay. They were $700 something (I know I should have written the prices down to report back to TPF! I'm a bad member!)