Seriously louis vuttion?! What happened?!! Pic included..

Has anyone noticed that nobody is talking about how the quality of LV is becoming better?? Instead it's been nothing but talk of the decrease in quality. And yet the price is still climbing up and up....

Well, I do think the design of the NF is questionable. All that weight is carried on thin straps. Thin pieces of leather show wear more (hence cracking, peeling and major patina)

Thank so much for your all the concern! I will go to the kop store as soon as I get the chance (that's where it was purchased). *fingers crossed*. I hope I get this resolved. I don't really know what happened. Even if I snagged it on something I don't think it should rip so cleanly across? Beh. I find it kind of amusing because I was just thinking want a great bag! Hahaha. Oh well. My dbf thinks one of my coworkers did it out of spite.. He's kidding of course..

This is the second problem to my second lv bag. I purchased the favorite not too long ago and had to get the strap replaced. I'm still waiting for it in the mail.

I'll keep u all updated thanks so much for letting me rant! Have a good night!

This really looks to me like it's been ripped off, the leather can't just fall apart like that. Take it to the store and ask them how much it'd be to have that piece replaced.

Thank so much for your all the concern! I will go to the kop store as soon as I get the chance (that's where it was purchased). *fingers crossed*. I hope I get this resolved. I don't really know what happened. Even if I snagged it on something I don't think it should rip so cleanly across? Beh. I find it kind of amusing because I was just thinking want a great bag! Hahaha. Oh well. My dbf thinks one of my coworkers did it out of spite.. He's kidding of course..

This is the second problem to my second lv bag. I purchased the favorite not too long ago and had to get the strap replaced. I'm still waiting for it in the mail.

I'll keep u all updated thanks so much for letting me rant! Have a good night!

So sorry about your bag. If you don't mind me asking what happened to your Favorite strap? I have a Favorite MM too and the strap is perfect. However, I purchased a Pochette 3 weeks ago, used twice and the strap is all lined with cracks. I didn't really know what they are. I only knew it doesn't look right. It was my SA who told me they are cracks which is not suppose to happen at all.

OMG! A potential case of co-worker LV sabatoge ;) Seriously though...sounds like something a jealous you-know-what could actually do! Just like an elementary student snipping off a clump of the pretty girl's hair... a jealous coworker snipping off a strap of a coworker's Louis!!!!

Do you have pets that might have gnawed at it??

i'll be honest, it really looks like someone took a pair of scissors and worked a while to cut thru it... Sorry but whoever did that is terribly wicked.

If it snagged on something really hard, i would have thought the seams of the leather bit that is up against the canvas would have ripped right out at that spot, not in the middle of a leather strip.

:panic::hs: Okay I love Louis Vuitton, but they seriously need to get their act together. I think there's been too many issues with quality control. Maybe they should start browsing this site. I wish there was a way to contact the CEO directly. Definitely complain- let your voice be heard woman! Hope everything turns out well. Be sure to keep us posted.:flowers:

Yup I agree. Sorry OP... You had this bag for 6 months, but this isn't about quality, it was ripped /cut by human hands.

I think it maybe a design issue? Only because if I did snag it which knowing me probably did... If I didn't stop to check that means it's not really traumatic? No? It was ripped. Hahaha if it were cut by human hands the edges wouldn't be as frayed, sorry the iPad doesn't get the detail.

But I will do my best to get it fixed .. I just thought it was kind of funny.. The circumstances which I had discovered it..

So sorry about your bag. If you don't mind me asking what happened to your Favorite strap? I have a Favorite MM too and the strap is perfect. However, I purchased a Pochette 3 weeks ago, used twice and the strap is all lined with cracks. I didn't really know what they are. I only knew it doesn't look right. It was my SA who told me they are cracks which is not suppose to happen at all.

The edge of where you loop the strap started to separate. When I brought it to the store they said it was a defect and more than willing to replace the strap which was really nice. I'm patiently waiting. I'm still in love with the bags... But must choose carefully for my next one.. No more dangly things! God forbid I get a bag charm my whole handle will probably come off lol!!

I think it maybe a design issue? Only because if I did snag it which knowing me probably did... If I didn't stop to check that means it's not really traumatic? No? It was ripped. Hahaha if it were cut by human hands the edges wouldn't be as frayed, sorry the iPad doesn't get the detail.

But I will do my best to get it fixed .. I just thought it was kind of funny.. The circumstances which I had discovered it..

I had my NF for 7 years and abused it like there is no tomorrow. I packed up a lot in this bag, hung it by its straps on strollers only to have it toppled over many times, etc.

Still looks great. So I hope you get yours fixed soon....

I had my NF for 7 years and abused it like there is no tomorrow. I packed up a lot in this bag, hung it by its straps on strollers only to have it toppled over many times, etc.

Still looks great. So I hope you get yours fixed soon....

The edge of where you loop the strap started to separate. When I brought it to the store they said it was a defect and more than willing to replace the strap which was really nice. I'm patiently waiting. I'm still in love with the bags... But must choose carefully for my next one.. No more dangly things! God forbid I get a bag charm my whole handle will probably come off lol!!

This is s sad but good thing they're taking care of it. Post when your lovely bag arrives :smile: