Seriously in love!

I will post some 'in action' photos when I am looking a little more glam than I am right now (in shorts, tank top and zero makeup). I am not quite willing to reveal the 'home in sweats' Anita Vacation. I want to make sure that the outfit does this lovely bag justice. :graucho:

How can a handbag put me in such a fantastic mood? Because it's GUCCI! (Nuff said!).

congrats! i was just eying this bag y'day! it looks super luscious!! more pics would be great!!!

No modeling shots yet--although I will get hubby to take some of me (tomorrow when I don't have my hair in a scrunchy and no makeup!). :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sooo, yummy! I'm only 4'11.5" - so I can't pull off the large. I have yet to see this bag locally in this color (or gray) in the Medium size. I've only seen the medium in orange python IRL.

That bag is drop dead gorgeous!!!! I'm taking a ride over to the boutique to check it out. OMG!!! :drool: I had to laugh about the part of not telling hubby the cost! :winkiss: My husband's clueless as well as to what I spent on my Gucci bag. My feeling is they just have to love us and not know everything - especially what we spend on our bags!

Enjoy your new bag! It is beautiful! The leather is speaking to me!

I was a bit torn between the medium and the large, myself--but I really love big bags so I went with the large. My SA told me that they had only gotten the brown in within the last few days. They had the gray also and it was beautiful (this was at Gucci in downtown San Francisco). The leather is just so supple and beautiful--you will love it!

Sooo, yummy! I'm only 4'11.5" - so I can't pull off the large. I have yet to see this bag locally in this color (or gray) in the Medium size. I've only seen the medium in orange python IRL.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their lovely replies. It's so much fun to share the joy of a beautiful new bag with other people who also appreciate them!

Now, I am off to go visit other threads so I can share in other people's joyful bag experiences!

So true--I ignore his expensive hobbies (wine collecting) and he ignores mine! Works for us!

That bag is drop dead gorgeous!!!! I'm taking a ride over to the boutique to check it out. OMG!!! :drool: I had to laugh about the part of not telling hubby the cost! :winkiss: My husband's clueless as well as to what I spent on my Gucci bag. My feeling is they just have to love us and not know everything - especially what we spend on our bags!

Enjoy your new bag! It is beautiful! The leather is speaking to me!