Serial # on my PS1 bag does not match authenticity card

FUNker

Dec 16, 2006
Can this be a mistake of the store? I just noticed that the serial number on my PS1 does not match its authenticity card.

Please help. Thank you!

206etf9.jpg

s5beo5.jpg

24e0pp1.jpg

347buww.jpg

2akd3y8.jpg

Wow, I had no idea they even came with one! Didn't know they had serial numbers either - where is it? Does each bag come with a unique serial number or does it just give model/production date info? I purchased mine directly from PS in NYC and I don't remember seeing any auth. card like the one you pictured.

ETA: Beautiful bag, BTW!

Wow, I had no idea they even came with one! Didn't know they had serial numbers either - where is it? Does each bag come with a unique serial number or does it just give model/production date info? I purchased mine directly from PS in NYC and I don't remember seeing any auth. card like the one you pictured.

ETA: Beautiful bag, BTW!

Thank you:biggrin:

I remember someone saying that PS started including auth. card since fall/winter 2013. So, if you purchased before then, it wouldn't have the card.

Thank you! I noticed a lot of people claimed that theirs do not match, so I guess it is intentional?

Yes, I wouldn't worry since you bought it from the store. You can call them if you are concerned? The tag says to cut it off anyways due to some security tag inside so I don't think its meant to match.