Sequin Audrey owners!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How's this bag holding out for you??? I like it!

2. Still perfect here. No problems. I still love it alot.

3. I saw it today for the first time and it's beautiful! This bag seems to be for special ocassions... Will this bag go well with jeans you think?

4. I wear mine with dark jeans. I love the look.

5. I think this bag looks super smart with jeans! And for special occasions. It really fools ya....It goes with a lot. If my money tree had more sun, at this time of year, I'd be getting this lovely!

6. Thanks for the tip! I'm so getting this bag!

7. I agree. I also have this bag and it is holding up very well and beautiful. I don't just use it for special occasions. I have been using it everyday and getting tons of compliments...You will love it!!!

8. I had it and loved it for about a month. It's a stunning bag but I just got tired of it. I guess that's a obsessive disorder for bags.

9. I still have not used mine....and the bag I got is wrinkled...not the sequins but the bag underneath so I am bothered by this. I think I am going to exchange it...don't know that I can bear to return it without getting a replacement

10. I have this bag & I LOVE it!!! No problems with it at all. I've worn it with both casual & dressy clothes and it works either way.