September TSV

Just heard them say it was the "Libby Hobo" then searched for that and it is definitely not a new bag (?)
I am waiting for some new stuff on the DOONEY website. Hopefully something new for Fall.

Just heard them say it was the "Libby Hobo" then searched for that and it is definitely not a new bag (?)
I am waiting for some new stuff on the DOONEY website. Hopefully something new for Fall.
Maybe it is made of a different material like pebble or Belvedere leather. They’ve done that before. I was hoping the TSV would be from the new Beacon line. I bought the Beacon drawstring in Bordeaux even though there was no photo on Dooney.com but I am not sure about the color. I would give my left arm to see this in the light taupe!

I've been wondering about the silhouette of this September TSV. We've already seen buckets, shoulder bags, crossbodies, and backpacks. That's factoring in the Dooney of the Month and the big deals. Have they ever repeated a silhouette back to back? I can't see them doing a hobo, while they are still selling the Gracie. It's just an idle thought.... I think it's because I sold a bag and I'm getting twitchy :smile:

Reactions: debbiesdaughter
I didn't see a Smith Bag....are you referring to what may be the Dooney Bag of the Month for September? It looks like a lovely carryall, but in saffiano. Not the same as the TSV. They really had us going the last time. People swore up and down that they were recycling that Emerson Brynn. And it was a different bag.
We only have a week left--less if you've signed up for the emails. A little bag buzz is not a bad thing! :smile:

I didn't see a Smith Bag....are you referring to what may be the Dooney Bag of the Month for September? It looks like a lovely carryall, but in saffiano. Not the same as the TSV. They really had us going the last time. People swore up and down that they were recycling that Emerson Brynn. And it was a different bag.
We only have a week left--less if you've signed up for the emails. A little bag buzz is not a bad thing! :smile:

Since I posted, they're revealed the September Dooney of the Month--a suede Cooper hobo.